Our Love

Emily POV

When I walked into the BAU, JJ was waiting for me and hugged me. Hotch was in his office. Garcia was taking with Morgan. And Reid was, reading. I called over Garcia so all 3 of us could talk.

"So, is everything good?" JJ asked.

"Everything is great. I just wanted to ask you both something." I said.

"What is it sweety?" Garcia asked.

"I was just wondering, if you two, would be my bridesmaids? And help me buy my dress, and help me with my baby."

"Of course. " JJ said.

"Of course we will. And we can go get clothes for the baby and decorate the room. Then we can go plan the wedding and get the dress. And, get the food and music and-" Said Garcia

"Hold on. One step at a time please." I said

"Right sorry. I'm just excited."

"I know. So am I."

We all hugged and I went up to Aaron's office.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, come in." He said.

"So do we have a case?"

"Uhhh, yeah. But, why don't you sit this one out."

"But, why?"

"Well it's too dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt."

"Aaron, I know your trying to protect me, but you have to let me do my job."

"Ok, I'm just nervous for the baby."

"It will all be ok. So when does that new agent get here?"

"She should be here in a little bit. We should all start walking to the bullpen."

"Ok let's go."

He grabbed my hand and kissed me. We walked to the bullpen together and sat down.

"Ok my pretties, we are going to New York. A man raped and murdered 4 women in the last 2 weeks. And he removed their fingers, post mortem."

"So in a way these fingers are trophies to him." Said Morgan.

"Yeah, and he's doing it faster and faster. Wheels up in 40." Hotch said.

We walked out of the bullpen and we saw a brunette by my desk. It's probably the new girl.

"Hi, I'm Emily Prentiss." I said

"Alex Blake, I'm the new girl." She said smiling.

"Yeah, we were waiting for you. You should go talk to Aaron- I mean Hotch. He's up there in his office."

"Ok, yeah. Thanks."

"No problem."

She was pretty and looked smart. Everyone came over to me and asked me questions. We started getting out go bags ready and got on the jet. Alex introduced herself to everyone. Then we started talking about the case.

------------------------------------------------------

LATER ON

Hotch POV

We got back from the case and I was exhausted. I saw Emily at her desk looking beautiful. I went to her desk.

"Hey beautiful." I said.

"Hi."

"So, I was wondering, if you weren't busy. I was making dinner at my place and Jack wanted you to come over."

"Oh, so only Jack wanted me to come over." She said playfully.

"Well, I do too."

"I'd love to."

Emily POV

We walked out together and we drove to his place. I saw Jack and he went to hug me. We played while Aaron cooked. Then we sat down and ate. Jack asked a bunch of questions about the baby. Then it was starting to get late.

"Alright buddy, it's time for bed." Said Aaron.

"Ok, good nite Mommy Emily." Said Jack

"Good nite sweetheart."

Aaron came back and sat down with me. We talked about my upcoming doctors appointment. He definitely wanted to be there. I was anxious and nervous. He looked at me and started kissing me. I put my arms around him, then he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He layed me down on the bed and took off his shirt. I started unbuttoning my shirt. He got on top of me and kissed me everywhere. Then we were doing it. I absolutely loved Aaron, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. He is the best guy ever, I can't wait to have this baby.