CHANGE

JENNIE

" You are a liar

" You are a liar. " I heard Liam. 

" Say a word to my girl and I will kill you. " Lee said to him. 

" Why did you kissed me? " Liam suddenly asked me. I got shocked. 

" You kissed him? " Lee asked me. I got panicked and said the first thing that came into my mind. 

" That was a mistake. " I said. Lee sign. I turned my face towards Liam and immediately regretted to look at him. His eyes were closed and his tears were flowing. His shoulders were shaking. His mouth was slightly open It's like he can't breathe. I was just going to hug him when he said. 

" You are the same like them . " He said before leaving. I was just looking at the door from where he just left. There was pain in his voice when he said those words. What did he mean by I am the same like them. 

" Are you okay? " I flinched when Lee hugged me. It's been two days but I always flinch when we have a body contact. 

" Yeah. " I told him. 

" He is such a good actor. He think that people will think that he is innocent if he will act like that. " Lee said. 

" No he is really like that. " I told  him. 

" I don't believe him . He just want to get in your pants. " Lee said. I didn't replied. Liam is not like that. He is so innocent. I doubt he even know about that.

...

CHAENG

We are here in the cafeteria waiting for Liam

We are here in the cafeteria waiting for Liam. He told me that he has something to do so he will get late. But it's been 1 hour now he is nowhere. I was talking to Chu when I saw a glimpse of Liam. He was running towards the entrance?

" Where the hell is he going? " I asked myself but Che heard me.

" Let's go. " I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the entrance. 

" Where are we going Chaeng? " Chu asked me. 

" Just follow me. " I told him. I started running. Chu also started running behind me. I saw Liam holding his head while running towards the road.

" LIAM. " I shout when I saw a car coming towards him. The car stopped just in front of him. It didn't touch him but suddenly he fainted. Me and Chu run towards him. I grabbed his head and put it on my lap. 

" Liam, Liam, Liam baby open your eyes. " I said while tapping on his cheeks. 

" BRING A FUCKING CAR. " I shout. Chu was just going to run but suddenly a car stop in front of us. 

" Enter fast.  " The person said. I told Chu to help me to put Liam in the car. I put Liam's head on my lap while sitting on the back seat. I was trying to wake him up on the way to the hospital. 

" Don't you dare to change Liam otherwise I can't handle you. " I said while hugging his head. 

...

JISOO

" Don't you dare to change Liam otherwise I can't handle you

" Don't you dare to change Liam otherwise I can't handle you. " Chaeng said while hugging Liam's head. What did she mean by that. I let it slide because this is not the right time to ask her. 

We got in the hospital in 15 minutes. Kai was really driving like a crazy person. He was over speeding. I know he is also worried about him. 

You know I have never imagined that Kai will change someday. He and Liam really became best friends and I am glad. 

I saw Chaeng sitting on the seat outside Liam's room. She was not crying. She was just spacing out. 

" Hey Chaeng. " I said while tapping her shoulder. She looked at me. 

" Oh sorry what were you saying? " She asked me . 

" Nothing. I was just asking if you were alright? " I asked her. 

" Yeah. I am fine. " She said but I know she is not fine. She was thinking hard a while ago. I sit beside her. She immediately put her head on my shoulder. 

" What are you thinking? " I asked her. 

" About Liam. " She told me. 

" He will be alright. " I told her. 

" It's not that Chu. " She said while looking at me. 

" What do you mean? " I said while giving her a confuse look. 

" He is not what he looks like. " She said . 

" What? " I asked her. 

" He has a dual personality disorder. " She said in a whisper. I stare at her in disbelief . DUAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. This is not what I am thinking right. 

" This is absolutely what you are thinking Chu. He has double personalities. " She told me. 

" Can you explain me? " I asked her.  

" The Liam you have seen is not his real personality. It started when he got into an accident. He got a dual personality disorder. And his personality always change when he got triggered by someone's words. " She told me. 

" So you mean that someone triggered him? " I asked her. 

" Yeah. The way he was holding his head tells me everything. " Chaeng said. 

" Sure be positive everything will be fine. " I told her.