PURPOSE

JENNIE

I got shocked when I saw him on the mini stage with a mic in his hand

I got shocked when I saw him on the mini stage with a mic in his hand. I can't believe my eyes right now. I just left him in the hospital 1 hour ago in his bed then how the hell he got here. He was in a coma. How?

Suddenly he started to sing " AT MY WORST."

Can I call you baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?

I smiled with tears in my eyes.

Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend
Stick by my side even when the world is givin' in, yeah

Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

He point at me when he said somebody.

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim

Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me

He continue to sing the song while waling towards me .

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth, yeah
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first (put you first)
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

He finished the song. Now he is standing in front of me.

" I know you must be mad at me right now because I didn't told you when I woke up. " He said smiling. I shake my head.

" I didn't spend last five years with you and our daughter. " He said. So he already know about her.

" Well, the first person I saw when I woke up was her. " He told me. Did he heard me.

" Our daughter is so beautiful. I apologize for not waking up earlier Nini. " He said. I can't even move my body. It's like I got paralyzed.

" I am sorry Nini. "

" I was not there when you get to know about your pregnancy. "

" I was not there when you got to know about the gender of our baby. "

" I was not there when you need food to eat at midnight. "

" I was not there when you were horny. " I giggled when he said that.

" I was not there when you gave birth to her. "

" I was not there when she take her first step. "

" I was not there when she spoke for the first time. " He said while smiling sadly. I want to say that it was not your fault but he didn't let me finish.

" I missed so many thing of our daughter's life even your life too. "

" But now I want to spend my whole life with your both. " He said. I got shocked when he dropped on his one knee with a red box in his hand. He opened the box, and I got more shocked when I saw two ring in the box.

" I know I just woke up from the coma and you will scold me that I should rest for a while but I want to do this first. " He said.

" I don't want to wait anymore Nini. You are the best person in my life. I was glad that I met you when we were kids. We both know each other very well. Technically we both are already married but I want to marry you again Nini. So I want to ask you a question and you have to say yes or yes. " I giggled.

" Will you marry me again? " He asked me. He is nervous I can tell that, his hand is shaking.

" YES. I will marry you again. " I said and extend my hand towards him. He put thew ring in my ring finger. Suddenly I heard loud cheer. I turned my face and saw my whole family clapping there hands. I also saw my little angel. I turned my face towards Liam. I also put the ring in his finger. 

" Now we are engaged. " Liam said while smiling. He moved towards me for a kiss. We both met halfway. Our lips moved in sync. We broke the kiss when we lost our breathe. 

" I will give you a punishment today. " I whispered in his ear. I saw him gulped. 

" Chu please take care of Ela for today. " I told Chu who was standing beside his wife Chaeng. Chu smirked. 

" I was already excepting that. " He said while smirking. Everyone left us alone. 

" So when did you woke up? " I asked him. I saw him gulped. 

" 2 days ago. " He said while scratching his neck. 

" So you were listening everything few hour ago? " I asked him. He nodded. 

" Let's go. " I said and started to drag him. We got in my apartment in 15 minutes. I opened the door and closed it immediately. I dragged him in my bedroom and pushed him on the bed. I sat on his stomach. 

" I really want to give you a punishment but because of your health I can't give it to you right now. " I said while rubbing his lips with my right thumb. 

" I am totally fine. " He whisper. So he really want to do it right now? huh?

" Doctor told me to give you rest. We can't do that for 1 month. " I said. I stopped myself from laughing when I saw his face. 

" It's not fair. " He said while pouting. 

" It's totally fair. You didn't let me know when you woke up and now take it as your punishment." I said. He just pout. I kissed perk his lips but he grabs my neck and kissed me deeply. Oh god I missed him so much. 

He bit my lips and I opened my mouth and welcomed his tongue. He explored my mouth with his tongue. We broke the kiss after sometime. 

" I-I missed y-you so much. " He said while catching his breathe. 

" M-me too. " I told him and kissed his head. 

" Let's change. We should get ready for the bed. " I told him. He nodded. We both changed our clothes and slept in each other's arms after 5 years. This was the best day of my life.