Lili (A little[M])

JENNIE

Me and Liam are in my apartment

Me and Liam are in my apartment. I lost my senses back then when I saw him on the ground and that fucking piece of shit going to beat him. 

" Nini let's watch something. " Liam said while jumping on the couch. 

" You will sit first then I will let's you watch T.V. " I told him. He immediately sat on the couch. This boy can be so stubborn. He always made me worried. He has a big bandage on his head but he can't stop jumping here and there. 

" Okay now let's watch. " Liam said while sitting on the couch. 

" Okay let me just bring some cold drinks and popcorn. " I told him. He nodded. I return back in 2 minutes with some popcorn and sprite. He was just sitting there . 

" Okay now tell me what do you want to watch. "  I asked him while drinking my sprite.

" Second part of fifty shades of grey. " I chocked on my drink. He immediately rubbed my back. 

" Where did you learn to watch that? " I asked him. 

" I watched the first part with Chu. " He told me. I will fucking kill you Kim Jisoo. 

" Liam it's not a good movie let's watch another movie. " I told him. 

" No it's a good movie. I watched part first and I liked that. " He told me. Ahh Chu this is because of you. 

" Please Nini. " He gave me his puppy eyes. 

" Okay but after sometime you will sleep. " I told him. 

" Okay. " He agreed. I started the movie. 

The movie started and Liam was so concentrated. He was eating the popcorn while watching the movie. After sometime the initiate seen came. And I turned my head towards him. His mouth was open a little bit and he has a popcorn in his hand in front of his mouth. I gulped. 

No Jennie no. Don't be a pervert he is just a baby and he is injured. I told myself. But I cursed when he started drinking sprite. I saw his Adam apple going up and down. God why the hell I am feeling hot. 

The characters were having sex and Liam was watching them with concentration. Okay I can't see this now. I grabbed the remote and turned off the T.V. 

" Okay now let's go we have to sleep. " I told him. But he pouted. Ahh don't do this to me Liam. 

" But the movie is not finished yet. " He said while pouting. 

" No. I already told you that we will just watch movie for sometime because it's getting late. Now let's go we will sleep." I told him. He nodded while pouting. 

 " No let's go. You have to take a bath. " I told him. We walk in my room . I gave him a towel and some Chu's cloths. He came after getting fresh. His hairs were wet. Water was dripping from his hair towards his neck. He was wearing a t-shirt and a lower. 

" Come here. " I called him to sit on the bed. I grabbed the hair dryer and started to dry his hair. He sat there without talking. 

" How are you feeling now? Is your wounds hurting? " I asked him. 

" No. " He told me. Thank god the wound was not that bad. But I really got scared when I saw so many blood on the floor. 

" I will put a bandage on your head okay. " I told him. He nodded. After putting at bandage I also take the bath. I came after 30 minutes. I was wearing my night suit. A short and a shirt. 

I started to dry my hairs, I saw Liam in the mirror staring at me. After drying my hair I move towards my bed. I saw Liam eyes didn't left me. Don't do this Liam I just take a cold bath. I said to myself. I layed on the bed beside him. He was sitting on the bed while his back was touching the headboard. 

" Are not you sleepy? " I asked him. 

" Yes. " He said. 

" Then lay down. Let's sleep. " I told him. 

" Lili is standing. And it's so uncomfortable. " He told me. What the fuck? Who the hell is this Lili?

" Who is Lili? Where the hell is she standing? " I asked him. He removed the duvet and point at his cock? My eyes got widen. His junior was standing and I can tell that it is so big.

" See it's standing and it is making me uncomfortable. " He said while pouting. Ah What should I do now? I can help him right. I mean we love each other. But you are not her girlfriend idiot. My mind told me. 

" Hey can you please sit down. " Liam said while patting his cock. Oh gawwwwwddddd he is so innocent. I will get wet Liam don't do such things. I grabbed his hand. 

" Don't do that. " I told him. 

" But it's standing. " He told me . 

" Okay I will help you. I will make him sit. " I told him. 

" Really ? " He asked me . 

" Yes. " I told him. My eyes got widen when he suddenly removed his lower with his boxer. 

" Tell him to sit down. " Liam said while pointing at his cock. He is so innocent, Whyyyyyyyy?

" Okay first of all you lay down . " I told him. He layed immediately. Okay Jennie you have to do that. I told myself. I layed beside him. I grabbed his cock and it was soft and hard at the same time. This is my first time seeing a cock in real life. Liam moaned when my hand touched his couch. 

" Ahh Nini. " He moaned. I started to rub his cock up and down. He hugged my body. Okay Jennie you are doing right. 

" Ahh Ahh N-Ni-ni. " Liam moaned my name. He started to breathe fast. 

" Ni-Ni I think I am going to pee. " He said while panting heavily. I started do it faster. 

" Let it out. " I told him while doing it fast. His head was in the crook of my next. His breathe was hitting my next. I suddenly felt hot.  

" Ahh Ni-Nini -Mmm- ahh. " He moaned. He bit my  shoulder. 

" Ah- Nini I-Its come-coming. " Liam told me and he explored on my hand. He was panting. I rubbed his back with my other hand. I gabbed a tissue from my night stand and cleaned my hand. After that I tried to stand but Liam hold me tight.

" Don't leave me. " He said with closed eyes. 

" I will never leave you. " I told him before standing up. I bought a towel and a bowl of water. I dipped the towel in the bowl and cleaned his body. After cleaning his body I put his clothes and layed beside him. He suddenly hugged me and moved his face in the crook of my neck. \

" Good night my big baby. " I said before giving him a perk. This is the first time I am sleeping with a smile on my face after 16 years.