COMA

5 YEARS LATER

AUTHOR'S POV

" Karina tell me about the company sale. "

" Ma'am the sale of this years is double then last year. "  A girl said in the meeting room. 

" Good.  The employees are working hard this year. " Karina's boss said. " Please order food for " all the employees from my side. " She continued. 

" Okay Ma'am. " Her secretary bowed and left the office. 

" Jen let's go. " Suddenly someone said from the couch. 

" Where? " Jen asked her. 

" Oh come on Jen, you promised me that you will have a dinner with me. " The girl sitting on the couch said. 

" I didn't promised you. I told you that if I will get free time than I will have a dinner with you. And you can see that I am busy. " Jen said while reading some papers. 

" Work , work, work, work. Jen you should rest sometime. " The girl said. 

" Chaeng I am totally fine. " Jen told her. 

" You always said that. " Chaeng said while pouting. 

" Oh Chaeng don't act like a baby. I will join you next time. " Jen told her. 

" What are you doing now? " Chaeng asked Jen. 

" I am going to hospital to see Liam. " Jen told her. 

" Oh. Okay then. " Chaeng said. 

... 

JENNIE

I am here in the hospital sitting in front of my baby

" Please wake up. " I said while caressing his face with my hands. 

" It's been five years, We all missed you so much . " I told him. 

" Don't you miss us? huh? " I asked him. He didn't replied. He was just sleeping peacefully. I stared at his face. I shaved his beard yesterday. His face is perfect. 

" I am telling you I will marry someone if you are not going to wake up. " I told him. He didn't move a little bit. 

" Wake up Li. You are in Coma for 5 years now. Are not you tried. your family is waiting for you. Your baby girl always as me about you. " I told him. Suddenly my phone start ringing. I answered it when I see the caller I'd. 

" Hello.

" Ma'am there is an emergency in the company. " Dad's secretary told me. 

" I will be there in 15 minutes. " I told her before hanging up the phone. 

" Li I am sorry I can't spend more time here but I will come back soon. " I kissed his cheek before leaving. 

...

AUTHOR'S POV

So you really didn't told her? Huh?" A man asked his daughter.  

" I promised you. That's why. " His daughter said while sitting in his lap. 

" Do you have the box I gave you? " The asked her. 

" Yeah. It's in my bag. " The girl said. 

" Are you ready? " He asked her. 

" I should ask that question from you. I am not going to propose someone. " The girl said while rolling her eyes.  

" You really are on your mother. Same attitude. " The man said while smiling. 

" So tell me, are you ready? " The girl asked him. 

" Yeah. Always. " The man said and kissed his daughter cheeks. 

" You know Mom missed you so much. " The girl said. 

" I know. I heard everything. " The man said. 

" Now get ready. She must be there in half an hour. " The girl said. 

" Are you really four years old? " The man asked his daughter. 

" I know I an smart. Now get up and change your cloths. " The girl said. 

" Aye Aye captain. " The man said start to get ready. 

...

JENNIE

I am here in a restaurant to meet our new investors

I am here in a restaurant to meet our new investors. This meeting should be in the company but he want it here in this restaurant. 

The most weird thing is that no one is here in the restaurant other then me. I thing he booked the whole hotel for us. What did he think of us. This is a business meeting not a date. 

I am starting to regret now. I should not come here. I was going to spend my whole time with my Li if this motherfucker didn't called Dad for a meeting. Ahh It's so frustrating. 

" It's so frustrating right? " I jumped from my seat when someone whispered in my ear.  The voice was familiar. I turned to see the person and got shocked after seeing his face. 

" CHU? " I laterally shouted at him. 

" Gees don't shout. " He said while rolling his eyes. The audacity.  

" What the hell are you doing here? " I asked him. 

" Nothing. Just to see if everything is going on as planned. " He said while shrugging his shoulders. 

" What plan are you talking about? " I asked him. 

" Nothing. Just a plan between me and my best friend. " He said while smirking. 

" Chu if you are going to set me with someone then I swear this time I will kill you.  " I threatened him. 

" Oh, You are going to change your words later. " He said while winking at me. I was going to hit him when  heard the music. I immediately turned my face and saw a familiar man standing on the mini stage with a mic in his hand. 

" I want to sing this beautiful song for a beautiful lady. " He said while smiling widely. There is only one  word in my mind right now. HOW? HOW? HOW?  

I pinched my hand and felt pain. This is real? But HOW?