DIANA FLIPO

JENNIE

" And this is where our university ends

" And this is where our university ends. " I told her. She nodded.

" This university is really cool. " She said.

" I know. " I told her in my cold voice.

" Are you really this cold towards everyone? " She asked me .

" It's none of your business . " I told her.

" Wow. Okay. Okay. It's not my business. " She said.

" I have already shown your classes, you can go there. " I told her and immediately left her. I don't know but I don't like her. I don't even know why the hell Liam likes her. She is not that much hot like me.

" Hey Jen " I was just going to entered in student council office when I heard Irene unnie.

" Yes unnie? " I said.

" Let's go to the cafeteria, It's our break time. " She told me.

" Nah, I am fine here. " I told her.

" Oh please Jen, you always reject us. You were busy whole last week but now I know that you are free I will not leave you here. "She told me.

" Okay fine." I told her. I have to eat fast because I also have to feed Liam otherwise he will not eat anything.

We entered in the cafeteria. My whole friend circle was there. They all were surprised to see me here in the cafeteria. They told me that they missed me so much.

" Oh come on, you always see me in the classroom. " I told them.

" But you were not here with us in the lunch break. " Bunny told me. She is so dramatic.

" Wow who is that girl with Liam? " Suddenly Irene said. I looked where she was looking. I don't know why but I felt angry.

Liam was here with that Diana girl. He was holding her hand. And they both were laughing. Are they together now? Why the hell is this girl holding his hand like that.

They make there way towards Chaeng and Chu. Then that girl hugged Chaeng and shacked her hand with Chu.

" Jennie she will die if you don't stop glaring at her. " Irene said.

" I don't know what are you talking about. " I told her while looking at her.

" Oh please Jen. Don't act innocent in front of us. You were literally killing that girl in your mind. " She told me.

" I was not. " I told her.

" You know it's normal to get jealous. " Irene told me.

" Why would I get jealous of her? " I asked her.

" Because she was holding YOUR Liam's hand. " She said.

" First of all Liam is not mine, and secondly she can hold his hand anytime I don't give a shit. " I told her.

" Okay, it's your choice. You are going to lose a handsome and innocent guy to a new girl. " She said.

" I don't care. " I told her before leaving them. I was watching Liam this whole time but he didn't even look back. He didn't even remove his stares from her.

...

LIAM

" So you like her so much? " Diana asked me

" Not like but I am in love with her. " I told her. She started laughing.

" OH Li do you even know what is love? " She asked me while laughing.

" Yeah I know about love. When two people feel something for each other and they get jealous when someone came close to there love once, this is called love. " I told her.

" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA " She started laughing loudly.

" YAA why are you laughing? " I asked her.

" Oh Liam where did you learned that? " She asked me.

" Internet. " I answered her.

" Aww you are so cute Li but this is not you describe love. " She told me. I pouted.

" Do you want to be with Jennie? " She asked me.

" Yes." I told her.

" Okay then I will help you. " She said.

" Really? " I asked her.

" Yeah but you have to learn something first. " She told me.

" What things? " I asked her.

" The things couples do. " She told me.

" What did they do? " I asked her.

" Courting, get in a relationship, Kiss, make love. " She told me.

" What is that?" I asked her.

" Okay listen to me carefully. " She told me. I nodded.

" When you try to seek attention from a women is called courting. You gave her favorite flowers everyday. You always help her in everything, Okay. " I nodded.

" Then when you feel that she is getting close to you , you will ask her to be your girlfriend. then you both will get in a relationship. " I nodded.

" Okay I know about Kiss part. " I told her.

" Really, then tell me how will you kiss her? " She asked me.

" I will kiss her cheeks and lips. " I told her.

" How? " She asked me.

" What do you mean by how? " I asked her back.

" I mean which type of kiss? " She asked me.

" What? kiss has types? " I asked her. I don't know that kiss also has types.

" Of course, there are different type of kisses like French kiss, tongue kiss, perk, make out. " She told me. Wow that much types. I am amazed.

" Can you help me to learn them? " I asked her.

" Of course, I am your favorite cous right? " She asked me.

" Yeah. " I told her. Now I will learn different type of kisses then I will show them to my nini.

" Okay then let's go we have to go somewhere, where we can have some privacy. " She told me while getting up. I just followed her.