SHOCKED

CHAENG

It's has been five days until Liam got discharged from the hospital

It's has been five days until Liam got discharged from the hospital. I was so much afraid that his real personality will come back and that's happened. Real Liam is back. His eyes were cold when he opened eyes and I immediately recognized those cold eyes.

He has not attend university for 5 days. I tried to talk to him but he always excuse himself. He is also not living with me right now. He is talking care of the company right now. And you know what is more confusing, I always see him and Kai together.

There is something going gone in his mind. He told me that he will take his classes tomorrow. I really missed my baby Liam. His both personalities are totally opposite of each other.

AND THE WORST THING IS HE LOST HIS MEMORY. He don't remember Chu at all. Now you will think that how did he know Kai. He told me that Kai is working in the company right now. So he met him there, why did nobody informed me that Kai is working in the company.

" What are you thinking? " Chu asked me. Oh I was spacing out, one more time.

" About Liam. " I told him.

" Don't think too much . He is alright. " He told me.

" I know he is alright but I can't stop worrying about him. " I told him.

" Hmm. Well I am also sad . He don't remember me at all. He don't even talk to like me. " He told me.

" Don't be sad. He will get friendly soon. " I told him.

" Yeah soon. " He said. We started eating our lunch when Jennie entered in the cafeteria with his suitor or should I say her first love. I really hate her. She didn't even care about anything. She saw us eating everything but didn't even asked us where is Liam.

She is really a bitch. I should never give her a chance. And I am 100% sure that Liam's personality changed because of her. Liam told me that Jen love her but guess what. She was lying all the time. Love MY FOOT. I really want to kill her right now.

But as you know KARMA IS A BITCH. She will regret everything.

NEXT DAY

I called Liam in the morning and he was already ready. He told me that he will come today but don't wait for him because he has something to do in the company. I really don't like his real personality because he became workaholic every time.

I was in the classroom waiting for Liam to enter because the class is about to start. The professor entered and we all greeted him. He started explaining us about business. In the middle of the class we heard a knock. All students turned there face towards the culprits.

I saw Liam entering in the class. And when I say Liam it mean Liam the hot one not the innocent one. He was in his usual outfit. I mean what he wears when is real one not that hoodie and jeans when he is innocent one. His eyes were cold staring at the professor.