Brüschweiler

JENNIE

I was laying on my bed while staring at the ceiling

I was laying on my bed while staring at the ceiling. I don't know what is happening to me. Liam make me feel so much thing. I don't want him to kiss anybody other then me, I don't want him to smile to others. That smile should only for me. 

I think I like him. And I am sure that it's not because he look alike like Limario but it is because his own personality. Limario was so much different that Liam. He was not like Liam. He was so much matured. 

I got an electric shot when we kissed. I don't know if he also felt that but that was the best feeling of my life. He is so innocent. I like him so much like that. I heard that he is so much intelligent from his teachers. Just his behaviour is childish. He solved all the mathematical problems in minutes in his class. 

All the students were shocked when he solved those hard problems. He is like a open book when it comes to his emotions but he is a closed book when it comes to his life. I told my private detective to give me information  about him but he told me that he don't get any information because his information is private. 

I just got to know that he has a sister and that's Chaeng. They both were living together for many years. No one has seen there parents. Chaeyoung told me that Liam's father adopted her.  But who is his father.  

ring ~ ring ~  ring~....

I know one thing that they are not middle class because they are living just Infront of my apartment. And these two apartment's are the most luxurious apartment's in whole Seoul. 

ring ~ ring~ ring~

Who the hell is calling me at this hour. 

Ahh I thought it will stop ringing. I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone from the night stand and laid back . I saw my detective 's name , I immediately answered the call. 

" It should be important otherwise I will kill you with my bare hand. " I told him. My mood was already not good and I don't want to listen some bullshit information. 

" Ma'am we got some information about the brüschweiler. " He immediately told me. I sat immediately. My heart started beating fast. 

" Tell me. " I told him. 

" They are back in business industry. " He told me. I frowned. 

" Is Mr. Brüschweiler is handling the business? " I asked him. 

" No ma'am but I got to know that a young  women is handling his business. She is heading his business for 5 years now. We can't get any information about her because her information were protected. No one hacker can hack her information. We got to know that she is going to become the next CEO in 4 days. This sunday Mr. Marco is going to announce her the new CEO. " He told me. It can't be. As per as I remember he only has one child and he was already dead.   

" And ma'am I have one more information. " He told me. 

" I am listening.

" She is going to be  a temporary CEO. Because the guy who is going to become the actual CEO is not ready yet. " He told me. Who the hell is this guy. It can't be him right. He was already......

" Okay Ma'am I am hanging up know I will call you when I will get more information. " He told me. I hang up the call without saying anything. My tears were flowing like a river. 

Mr. Brüschweiler left the business industry when that accident happened. And now he is suddenly back with a temporary CEO. And the actual CEO is not ready yet, and most important thing is that it's a guy. What are you planning to do Uncle? 

...

AUTHOR POV

Two old man were sitting on the chair while talking happily. 

" I am glad you are back Marco. " The brown hair guy told his friend. 

" It all because of my babies, the time is flying so fast. It's like they were baby a while ago and now they became full grown up. " Marco said. 

" Yeah. They became the person you want them to become. " Brown hair guy said.  

" Hmm but I am still afraid about them. There are so many enemies who want to hurt them and don't want history to repeat. " Marco said. 

" Don't be afraid Marco. Your son and daughter can handle themselves. Especially your son. He can handle everything now . " The brown hair guy told his friend. Marco smiled. 

" Yeah, he is really grown up well like her mother. " Marco said while smiling. 

Chitthip must be proud of him up there. " The brown hair guy said. 

" So much.