KIDNAPPED

LIAM

Last week was the best week of my life

Last week was the best week of my life. Me and Nini stayed in my apartment whole week. We made love everyday. But today I have to join Chaeng in my class because she was my partner in our project. I have already done the project and now I am on my way to university. 

Nini has already left with Jisoo oppa. He said that they have to spend cousin time too. 

I was just going to turn my car towards the university door when three or four cars blocked my way. 

" What's with them? " I murmur when they didn't gave me any way to turn my car. two cars were in front of me and one car is behind me and other one was my right side. 

" FUCK. " I cursed when the front car immediately stopped. I immediately stopped my car too. I step out from my car to see the person. I knocked on his window. He opened his window. 

" Yo man are you blind? " I asked him. He didn't answered me. I was just going to say something when some covered my mouth with a handkerchief. I try to struggle but I lost my consciousness. 

...

JENNIE

" So what do you want to talk? " I asked my brother

" How are you doing? " He asked me. I know it's not the reason he bought me here. 

" I am fine. Now tell me why did you bring me here? " I  asked me. We are in our mention right now. 

" I want to ask you about Liam and you. " He said. 

" We both are fine . We are together and I am taking care of him. Now can you come to the   point. " I told him. 

" Hmm, the thing is that something is going on with Dad's company . " He said. I frowned. 

" What do you mean? " I asked him. 

" Taehyung visited the company yesterday. He told me that the company transfer a lot of money to unknown account and Dad knows about it. When Tae asked him about that unknow account he told him it's know of his business, and told him not to come between his work. " He said. 

" What do you mean he said it's none of his business. Taehyung is going to be the new CEO in six months. " I said while getting confuse. Dad never talk like that to any of us. 

" That's the point Jen. Tae told him that it's going to be his business because he is going to be the next CEO. " He told me. " But Dad told him that if he will argue with him, he will not make him the new CEO. " I got more confused. 

" What the hell? What 's going on with him? " I asked. 

" I don't know Jen. And one more thing happened. " He said. 

" What? " I asked him. 

" Dad removed Taeyang oppa from his secretary. " He told me. 

" WHAT THE FUCK? HOW? " I said . I am shocked. 

" I don't know?

" But Taeyang oppa was his best friend. " I told him. 

" Yeah, I know. But he removed him 2 weeks ago. And he is acting weird too. " He told me. 

" Don't worry I will talk to him. " I assure him. 

" I will go with you. " He told me. I nodded. We were just going to the parking lot when my phone rang. I saw the caller I'd. 

" Who is it? " Oppa asked me. 

" Chaeng. " I told him. I wonder why is she calling me? 

" Answer it. " He told me. I immediately answered the call. 

" YAH JENNIE KIM. DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD LET LIAM COME THE THE UNIVERSITY NOW. I AM WAITING FOR HIM FOR 2 HOURS. " She shouted at me. I frowned. 

" Yah don't shout. And what do you mean Liam is not with you? " I asked her. 

" Yeah he is not with me because you didn't let him come here. " She said but this time calmly. 

" What are you talking about ? He already left hours ago. " I told her. " One minute, he is not with you? " I asked her. 

" That what I am saying Jen. He didn't come here. I try to call him but his phone is switched off. " She told me. I got panicked. If he didn't go there then where is he? What if something happened to him? I can't lose me again. 

" Hey Jen relax. He will be fine. " Chu rubbed my back when he saw me panicking. 

" Jen don't take tension we will find him okay. Send me your location we will find him together. " I gave my phone to Chu and told me him send our location to Chaeng. 

Where can he go. What if he got into an accident again. What if he became his second personality. Who is take care of him. 

" Jen relax. We will find him. " Chu told me. 

" What if his second personality is back. He is too innocent in that personality Chu. What if he got into an accident? What if..." Chu cut me off. 

" Don't think too much Jen. We will definitely find him. " He told me. Suddenly my phone rung again. I immediately answered when I saw the caller I'd. I lost my balance when I heard him. 

" Hey Jen, Jen what happened. " Chu asked me. he was holding my shoulders tightly so I can stand. 

" C-Chu L-Liam got K-Kid-Kidnapped. " I said while stuttering. My tears were falling like a river. Chu held me tight.  

" Shh Shh we will find him don't cry. " That was the last word I heard from him before everything become black.