PRACTICE

JENNIE 

" Guys let's start the break is over

" Guys let's start the break is over. " I told my cheerleaders team . We have been practicing for 3 hour because from the next month basket ball and football championship will start. This years new players will join the team because last team players were mostly seniors and they have already left the university. 

I don't know the player's who joined the team this year because I was busy in Cheerleader's things. As the leader of cheerleading team I have to help new students who joined us. And we all have to practice for next month tournament. 

" Wow Limario is so great in football. " I heard a fresher girl. 

" Yeah he is so good. And he is handsome also. " I heard another girl. It's been 1 and half month since Limario came in my life. He has been courting me until now.  

" Yes he is handsome . " The first girl said. 

" Ah The basket ball team is also here. " The second girl said. 

" WOW. " I heard my whole cheerleading team. I saw there stunned faces. I turned my face to see what's the matter and I got stunned after seeing the basket ball team. Actually not the basket ball team but a particular player. 

...

IRENE 

I heard some students talking about Limario that how handsome he is

I heard some students talking about Limario that how handsome he is . I mean he us handsome but not really that much. Even Kai is better than him. 

Limario is courting Jennie until now. I didn't even know why Jennie had not said yes to be his girlfriend yet. I mean it's not like that I want her to say yes because I don't like him at all but the way Jennie always spend her time with him in the university she should already become his girlfriend. 

And I have also seen her sometime looking at Liam in the cafeteria even Limario is beside her. And one thing I hate about Limario is that he don't leave us alone for a single second. He always eat lunch with us, always spend his time in student council office and always come here in the ground to see cheerleading practice.