KILLED

CHAENG

" H-How d-did you know? "  He asked her

" Do you think I am dumb. I am Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. I know everything from the start. " Jennie said. Then why did she act like that? 

" H-How? " He asked her. 

" You know if you were my Limario you were not going to show me the tattoo. I mean how can you be so dumb when I already said that I know you are Limario but you technically forced me to see that tattoo.

" Secondly you don't know any shit about my choice.

" Third thing is that you don't even know any thing what happened with us when we were " young. All you said is that you lost your memory then how the hell you remember about me? I don't remember a single person not even your Mom? I am really?"

" Four thing is that the tattoo you have is temporary and it's not same as Limario. You think that I will not remember that tattoo after so many years. "

" And most important you always meet your dad on every Saturday. " Jennie told him. 

" That was a smart move Song Min-Ho but no one can underestimate me. Now you will know that what will happen when someone underestimate me. " Jennie said. 

" Pl-Please s-spa-pare me. " That Mino guy said. 

" Spare you? huh? You dad didn't spared my family. He didn't think twice before killing them. "

" BECAUSE OF HIM I DON'T HAVE MY MOM.

" BECAUSE OF HIM I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY BABY SIS.

" BECAUSE OF HIM I LOT MY AUNTY. " 

" BECAUSE OF HIM I BECAME LIKE THIS. " She shouted at him. 

" DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUST I WAS HAPPY THAT DAY. THAT WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE BUT.............YOUR DAD RUINED IT.

" I WAS GOING TO SEE MY MOM AFTER 7 MONTHS. SHE JUST GAVE BIRTH TO MY BABY SIS ONE MONTH AGO AND DO YOU KNOW THAT I DIDN'T EVEN SAW HER BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE HER FIRST TIME IN MY HANDS.......BUT YOUR DAD RUINED IT. "

" THE MOST IMPORTANT THING MY LEE WAS WITH THEM. THE PERSON WHO MADE MY LIFE FULL OF HAPPINESS......BUT YOUR DAD DIDN'T EVEN HESITATE TO KILL THEM. THAT TRUCK WAS OF YOUR FATHER MINO.

" AND NOW HE WILL KNOW THAT WHAT TYPE OF PAIN A PERSON FEEL WHEN HE LOST SOMEONE WHO IS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF THEIR LIFE. " Jennie said. She extended her hand in front of her bodyguard, he immediately give her a gun. Is she going to shoot him. 

 No. no. no. no . Don't shoot him in front of Liam. Don't shoot in front of him.

" Liam? " She called Liam. 

" Hmm. " Liam hummed. She moved towards him. 

" Come here. " She made him stand in front of her. She caressed his cheeks. Then she moved to kiss him but Liam moved his face. She frowned. 

" What happened? " She asked him. 

" Y-you wi-will call it a mis-mistake. " Liam said while looking down. Jennie made him look at her. 

" Look at me. " She said. " It was never I mistake and It never will be. It was just a show baby. This is a bad guy and I have to just doing a show in front of him so he can't hurt you. " Jennie said sincerely.  

" But he hurts me by punching me in front of you. " Liam said. Why did I don't know about that. 

" But now I got the revenge right. " Jennie said. 

" Hmm. " Liam hummed. 

" Now where is my kiss? " She asked me. 

" You have to buy me a chocolate shake then I will give you a Kiss. " Liam told her. 

" Really? Can't he just kiss her. This type of opportunity don't come daily. " Kai whispered. 

" Shut up. " I told him. 

Liam gave her a perk but she gabbed his neck and kissed him passionately. She was still holding a gun in her right hand. The next thing just happened made us all shocked. 

" What the? " Kai said. I didn't even saw any suppressor on her gun. 

Jennie just shooted that Mino on his head exactly on centre. How can she do that. Her eyes were closed and she was still kissing Liam.

She throws the gun towards her bodyguard and he immediately catched it. She did a hand movement towards her bodyguard and they immediately pulled there trigger of their gun and shooted all the mans. Then they immediately started to clean everything. 

She broke the kiss. Liam try to turned his face but she grabbed him face with her both hand. 

" I love you. " Jennie told him before kissing him again. She dragged Liam towards the door while kissing him. We saw them coming out from the door without breaking the kiss. We all were standing like a statue. Thank god she didn't noticed us.

They broke the kiss. 

" Let's go home. " Jennie told Liam and she started to drag him outside. We all sighed in relied. I think I can give her another chance.

" What the fuck did I just witnessed? " Kai said. 

" This girl is crazy. " Winter said. I want to laugh right now. 

" Did I really saw a crazy thing just now? " JK asked us. We all started to walk towards the back door so no one can see us.

" Don't you think it should be the headline of tomorrow's news . I GIRL SHOOT A GUY ON HIS HEAD WHILE MAKING OUT WITH HER LOVER. " Ahyeon said and we all laughed. " But I am happy for Liam. He is in right hand. " Ahyeon said proudly? I also noticed one thing. I always saw longing in Ahyeon eyes whenever she saw Jennie. 

" Ahyeonie do you Jennie before coming here? " I asked her. 

" Yeah. Me and her were in the same high school . She is 5 years older then me. " She told me. Oh. So they know each other. They really look alike . Both have same attitude. People can easily misunderstand them as sisters.