MINE(M) PART 2

JENNIE

I started to unbutton his shirt while he was kissing me

I started to unbutton his shirt while he was kissing me. We broke the kiss when oxygen became the problem.

" Remove them. " I told him while pointing at his pant. He immediately removed them. Now he is just in boxers.

" I really want to kill that Hanbin. " He told me.

" Why? " I asked me.

" Because he touched what's mine. " He said while clenching his teeth.

" You don't need to get angry Li. I am all yours,..... only yours. " I told him. He immediately kissed me. He removed his boxer without breaking our kiss.

" Fuck. " I moaned when his shaft touched my slit.

" You are driving me crazy. " He said while grinding on me.

" P-put it in. " I told me while moaning. He stared at me with lustful eyes. I rejoined our kiss. He kissed me like I am the most fragile thing in the world. We broke the kiss.

He looks down on my core while touching it.

" I-i need you. " I told him. He holds the base of his cock and looks into my eyes asking for permission. I immediately nodded.

I whimper when his cock entered in me. He pushed his cock in me gently while kissing my head , cheeks and my whole face. After sometime he stopped and let me adjust. GOD HE IS SO BIG.

" A-are you fine? " He asked me.

" Y-yeah. You can move now. " I told him. His cock make his way out just to be slammed back.

" Ahh fuck. " I moaned when he started to thrust in me slowly. His dick is so big.

" Ahh Nini. " He moaned my name.

I moaned in pleasure, my breath is coming in short busts at the feeling of us being joined. He thrust his hips, meeting me half way. I moaned louder every time he thrust.

" F-fuck L-Liam fa-faster. " I said while scratching his back with my nails.

" God you feel so good. " He said while thrusting into me faster, every thrust sending jolts of pleasure from my pussy down 'till my toes.

His dick hit the g-spot making me moan his name.

" Fuck Liam h-harder. " My core is tightening briefly around his dick.

" Ohh fuck. " I moaned when he hit my g-spot. He attacked my neck with his kisses.

" Shit -I-I am close. " I told him. My eyes roll back.

" M-me too. " He said while thrusting me furiously.

" Cum for me. " He told me.

" C-cum Inside. " I told him and he thrust harder. My walls are tightening around him as he groans , shooting all his liquid inside me as we ride our climaxes together.

He falls on top of me. I kissed his head while we both were panting hard.

" I-I l-love you s-so much. " He said, his breath was hitting my neck.

" L-love you too. " I told him and kissed his head one more time. He was still inside me.

After sometime I changed our position, sitting on top of him. He stared at me shocked.

" We are not done yet. " I told him and started bouncing. He holds my waist making it easy for me.

" You are also m-mine. " I told him and kissed his neck. I sucked his sensitive point.

" Ahh fuck Nini. " I love when he moans my name. I made a lot of love mark. Everybody should know that this person belongs to someone.

He started to thrust me upwards while helping me to move fast.

" Ahh fuck I-I am close. " I said while bouncing.

" God y-you look so beautiful on t-top of me. " He said. He take my right nipple in his mouth and sucked it.

" H-harder. " I said. My pussy clenching his dick.

" Fuck. " We both moaned when we both came together. I fall on top of him.

" T-that was...."

" Amazing. " I completed his sentence.

" I love you. " I told him and kissed his chest.

" I love you too. " He said and hugged me tight. He was still inside me.

" S-So how did your personality changed ? And why didn't you forgot me when its your real personality ? " I asked him while laying in his arms. I feel protected.

" I don't know how is it happened? I think when I saw that Hanbin with you something triggered into me. And last time when you said that the kiss was a mistake. I got triggered. " He told me. I looked at him feeling guilty. "

" And about remembering you, I always remember everything in this personality but I always forget everything in other one. " He told me. I removed my face from his chest just to see his face.

" So you remembered me last time too? " I asked him in disbelief.

" Yeah. " He said while scratching his neck with right hand because his left hand is holding me.

" but I have a reason Nini. " He immediately told me.

" What? " I asked him. He was holding me so tight so I can't even sit.

" I know that Min-ho guy. I thought that I should go with the flow so he can not hurt you. " He said while drawing circles on my back.

" But you should tell me. " I told him.

" If I told you at that time then you will definitely going to so something about him. And I don't want to risk your life Nini. He don't have any backup on that day but he always have backup. And now his father must be searching for his son's killer. " He said.

" I understand you for this. " I told him. " But why didn't you show up after that accident. " I asked him. He wiped my tears, I didn't even noticed them.

" Oh Nini believe me . The first person I want to see you after that accident is you Nini. But dad told me not to meet you because everyone will know that I am alive. He told me that we all were dead for everyone. And he can't take any risk about my safety. He told me that he don't have anyone other then me Nini. " he told me.

" You know I always saw you from afar. You were the only reason why I am alive Nini. You know I promised you that I will leave this world with you, then how can I break that promise Nini? " He said. He was sobbing hard.

" I thought t-that you left me a-alone. " I said while sobbing.

" Shh don't cry Nini. I am here. I am always here. How can I leave my wife alone? " He playfully asked me. I chuckled

" You remembered that? " I asked him while giggling.

" Of course I remember that. Who the hell can forget their wedding. " He said while rolling his eyes.

" You know I missed my husband. " I told him.

" I missed my wife too. " He told me. I kissed his lips.

" I think I need you more. " I told him.

" Oh god where did you get that stamina? " He asked me.

" Last time I was the one in your position. " I told him and started to move.

" Oh fuck. " He moaned.

" This is gonna be a long night. " He said before capturing my lips.