MOM

AHYEON

" Okay guys get ready

" Okay guys get ready. I will signal you all then you all will enter. " I told others from my walkie-talkie. Me and Liam are here to see how many people are inside. 

" Call them. " Liam told me. 

" Go. " I told them I saw the door opened and our team was behind us. 

" Winter, Kai and Jk will go with me in left and Chaeng, Jeong, Tyuzu will go with you in the right. " Liam told me. 

" Okay guys let's finish this. " Chaeng said while we did a fist bump. After that we went in different direction.  Chaeng, Jeong and Tzuyu was with me. 

" Let's move to next floor. " I told them. They all followed me. I suddenly stopped them because a saw some man's sitting while smoking. 

" Let's take them first. " I whispered.  We moved towards them without making any voice.

Chaeng hold the mouth of a man before cracking his neck. Me Jeong and Tyuzu did the same. We entered in the room where they guarding. And the next thing I saw made me tear up. I saw my Mom tied up on a chair. She was blind folded. It's like she was lifeless. 

" Mom. " I whispered but she didn't answered me. 

" She lost her consciousness. " Jeong told me. I didn't said anything. I untied her. 

" Let me see her." Jeong said. I let her check my mom. He is a doctor. 

" How is she? " I asked him. 

" She lost her consciousness because of lack of food. " He told me. 

" Oppa take her outside in the car and take her to the hospital. " I told him. 

" But.." I cut him off.

" No buts . Me and Chaeng will take care of everything You and Tyuzu oppa will take her to your hospital. " I told him. 

" Okay then take care of yourself. " He told me before leaving with Tyuzu. 

" She will be fine. " Chaeng unnie said while rubbing my back.

" I will kill them with my own hands. " I said while clenching my hand. Because of them I lost my childhood with my mom. Because of them my family don't know that I exists. Because of them I can't be with my brothers and sister. I will make there life living hell and that my promise to myself.   

" Let's go. " I told Chaeng unnie. We both went left side where Liam and other had gone. We heard some noises from 3 floor. We immediately run towards the noise. Suddenly  someone pulled me and Chaeng and covered our mouth. 

" Shh It's us. " The person who grabbed us were Kai and Jk and Winter was also standing with us. 

" Why are we hiding? " I asked them. 

" I saw a group of people entered in the building.  " Kai said. 

" Shit did they called the backup? " I asked him. 

" They are not there backup." He told me. 

" Then who are they? " I asked him.

" I don't know? " He just shrugged his shoulders. 

" Where is Liam? " Chaeng asked them. 

" We lost him. " Jk said. 

" What? how can you lost him. " I whispered . 

" We also don't know . He told us to check all the room. But when we came back after checking the rooms he was mot there. " Winter told us. 

" Ahh why the fuck is he so stubborn. " I said while grabbing my hairs. This guy is so stubborn. 

" AHHHHHHH . " We heard a shout. 

" Shit it's Liam. " Chaeng said. We immediately ran towards the room and saw Liam on the floor. We were watching him from the window.

" Ahh It - It hu-hurts. " Liam said while holding his head. He was sobbing hard.  

" It's his second personality. " Chaeng whispered. Shit . He can't protect himself now. 

" Ha Ha Ha are you watching him Mino? " A guy in black hair asked the guy who was sitting on a chair peacefully. 

" Ha Ha he is so pathetic. He was acting like a strong man in the university and now he is  sobbing like a baby. "The guy laughed. 

" Ha I will tell him who is the strong man here. " The guy who was sitting on the chair said. He stood up and  he grabbed a base ball bet. He turned his face towards Liam. And we all got shocked after seeing his face. 

" Limario? " Chaeng whispered. Liam was already beaten. His head was bleeding hard. The guy was just going to hit Liam's head with the bet. I was ready to run to protect him but suddenly we all heard a gun shot. 

The bet from guy's hand dropped on the floor. We heard one more shot and the other guy also dropped on the floor. 

" HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HIM? " We heard a cold voice. We all got shocked when the person fully entered in the room with so many mans who looked like bodyguards. They immediately grabbed Limario's man. 

" IF ANYONE WILL TRY TO MOVE I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL THAT PERSON. " The person shouted and walk towards Liam. Liam smiled while his eyes were full of tears. The person help  Liam to sit and Liam immediately hugged the person tight like his life depend on it. He started to cry hard. 

" Shh don't cry. I am here now. " The person said while rubbing his back. Liam cried hard. He started to sobbing. 

" Shh Shh they will not touch you I will make sure of that. " The person told him while wiping his tears.