SONG MIN-HO

CHAENG

" Th-they be-beat-beaten me

" Th-they be-beat-beaten me . Th-they ca-called m-me pat-pathetic . Ni-Nini am I-I no-not strong? " Liam asked her. 

" You are the strongest person in the world baby. Don't listen to anyone Okay? And don't worry I will beat him . " Jennie told Liam while wiping his tears. 

" It's hu-hurting. " Liam told her. 

" Just wait for a minute baby. My bodyguard will be here in a minute with  first-aid kid. " Jennie said while pressuring his wound with her handkerchief. 

" WHERE THE HELL IS FIRST-AID KIT? " Jennie shouted at her bodyguards. 

" Ma'am here. " A guy suddenly entered in the room with a first aid kit. 

" Why did you take so long idiot? " She said while snatching the first-aid kit from his hand. '

" Ma-Ma'am I-I..." Jennie cut him off. 

" SHUT UP. " She shouted at him. 

She started cleaning Liam's wound. She puts bandages on his wounds. After putting bandages on his wound she kissed his head. 

" Is it hurting now? " She asked him. 

" Hmm. " Liam hummed. She kissed him again on his head. 

" Now? " She asked him again. 

" No. " Liam said while smiling. She gave him her gummy smile. 

" Naughty boy. " Jennie said and perked his lips. 

" Now sit here and just watch the show. " Jennie told Liam and made him sit where Limario was sitting a while ago. After that she made her way to Limario and his mans.

" Baby why did you shoot my hand instead of his? " Limario asked her. She stared at him blankly.

" Who are you? " She asked him. What?

" What? " Limario asked her. 

" I said who the fuck are you? " She asked him again. 

" Wh-what do you m-mean w-who I am? I am Limario. " Limario told her. 

" Oh. " She said. What the hell is she trying to do? And why is she acting like that with him. And why the hell is she giving this caring treatment to Liam?

" Bring me. " She said to his bodyguard. His bodyguard nodded before going outside. What did she ordered him to bring?

After 2 or 3 minutes his bodyguard entered in the room with WAX?

" Give me that bat. " Jennie said and his bodyguard handed the bet which was used by that guy a while ago on Liam. 

" Liam tell me who was the one who beaten you? " She asked Liam blankly. 

" Nini that one. " Liam point at the man who was talking to Limario a while ago. She nodded. 

She walked towards the guy. 

" I will make you regret. " Jennies said before giving him a hard blow on his head with the bet. The man immediately dropped on the floor. 

" You dare to touch my baby. " She said before giving him one more blow. Baby? Didn't she left him alone when she met that son of bitch.

" This is the bat right? which you used on him. " She asked him while pointing at the bet and then at Liam. 

" I-I-I am so-sorry. " The guy said. 

" I don't fucking need you apology. " Jennie said before giving him a hard blow on his back.

"You should think about the consequences before touching him. " Jennie said and started beating him hard. After five minute she stop. The guy was on the flow unconscious. Then she turned towards Limario.

" Give me the wax. " She asked her bodyguard who was stading behind her with wax in his hand. The bodyguard immediately gave him. She smirked at him.

" Ni Ni-ni what are you doing? " Limario asked her.

" Don't call her that. Only I will call her Nini." Liam said.

" Nini you ar...... " Jennie punched his face and he fell on the ground.

" DIDN'T YOU HEARD HIM. HE SAID DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME THAT NAME FROM YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. " We all got flinched when suddenly she shouted at him.

" B-But Jen th-that's what I-I always called you in the past. " Limario said while stuttering.

" In the past? " Jennie asked him.

" Yeah. Wh-why are you act-acting like that Jen? " Limario asked her.

" So you met me before also? " Jennie asked me. I am confused right now. What the hell is she talking about.

" Wh- what do you- you mean? " He asked her.

" Have we ever met before you joined this university? " Jennie asked him. Okay now I am more confused. Chu told me that he is her first love then what the hell is this?

" I-I am your l-lover Jen. " Limario told her. Jennie suddenly started laughing. Is she a psycho?

" It's so funny. " She said while laughing. "

I mean. I don't even know that you were my lover in the past? " She said.

" Jen I am Lima..... "

" DON'T TAKE HIS NAME FROM YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. " Jennie shouted at him. She punched on his face.

" This puch is because you puched my Liam on that day. " She told him before punching him. And her Liam?

PUNCH

" This punch is because you lied to me. "

PUNCH

" This punch is because you made my Liam cry. "

PUNCH

" This punch is because you used my Lee's name. "

PUNCH

" This punch is because you ordered your man to kill Liam. "

PUNCH

" This punch is because your dad killed my mom. "

PUNCH

" This punch is because you helped your dad in his wrong doings. "

She punched him again and again and again.

" And now I will show you who you really are. " Jennie said before grabbing the wax from ground where she put it a while ago and throws it on his face.

" AHHHHHHHH " Limario shouted on top of his lungs. What the fuck?

But the next thing shocked us all. His face features started to change. And in few seconds he is another person.

" Well now tell me why are you here SONG MIN-HO? " Jennie asked him. Her voice was dangerous. O