LIMARIO

" Mom Limario is not going to leave me right? " little Jennie asked her mom.

" No Baby. " Her mom told her.

" Then why is he leaving? " Jennie asked her.

" Oh my baby, come here. " She told her while tapping her lap. Jennie sat on her lap.

" He has to leave with his parents. There home is not here but they will come here soon . " Her mother told her.

" But we are already married mom. He is my husband, so how can he leave his wife alone. " little Jennie asked her mother.

" Aww baby. He is not leaving you alone. He will come back next year and then he is going to be with you forever. " Her mother told her.

" Then I will marry him again. " Little Jennie said.

" That's your choice baby. Now be a good wife and don't be mad at Li. He will be sad if you will be mad at her. " Her mother told her.

" I am not mad at him mom. I was just sad that he was leaving me after marrying me. But I will talk to him tomorrow before he leave. " Little Jennie told her.

" That's my girl. " Her mother said.

JENNIE

I woke up while sweating in the middle of the night. Ahh why this dream. I can't help but to cry.

" Why did you left me alone in this world Li. You promised me to spend your entire life together with me but you broke your promise. " I said while crying hard. I was just wearing my bra and undies. I saw my tattoo that was drawn on my heart. The lock tattoo.

" Who is going to open my heart now? The key is gone with you Li

" Who is going to open my heart now? The key is gone with you Li. " I said while crying. Why did it always happen to me.

I don't know when did I fell asleep but this time I don't see Li in my dream but Liam. What is the meaning of this?

NEXT DAY

...

JENNIE

" All the preparations are done Miss Kim

" All the preparations are done Miss Kim. " Nancy said.

" Okay then, you can go now. " I told her. She was just going to leave when I called her.

" Nancy? " I called her.

" Yes? " She asked me.

" Please send Liam from the business department in my office. He is in first year. " I told her.

" Okay. " She said before leaving. After 10 or 15 minutes I heard a knock.

" Come in. " I told the person. I saw Liam peaking. It's like a deja vu. He also entered in the same way when he first came here. I smiled.

" You called me. " He said while smiling. I smiled back.

" Come here. " I told him. He immediately obliged me. He sat on the couch.

" Have you eaten yet? " I asked him.

" I -I - I yeah I did. " He said. I know he is lying because he was stuttering.

" You know lying is not a good habit. " I said while putting the lunch box on the table.

" You waited for me again? " I asked him. He nodded. I told him many times not to wait for me but he is a stubborn guy. I sat beside him. I opened the lunch box. I take a spoon full of fried rice.

" Open your mouth. " I told him. He opened his mouth without saying something. I feed him. His eyes goes wide. I smiled. I know he liked it. It's his habit, when he eats something very good his reaction is the same.

" How was it? " I asked him.

" Nini that was so good. You made that For me ? " He asked me.

" Of course I made that for you. Now be a good boy and eat that. I am going to feed you. " I told him. He opened his mouth widely while waiting for me to feed him. He is unlocking my heart without any key.

I fed him and he also fed me because he don't want to eat all by himself so he also fed me. He is making me fall hard for him. After we eat lunch I told him to join his classes and he once again obeyed me. Such a good boy.

I was just going to leave the office when Chu entered in the office.

" Hey, are you going?" He asked me.

" Yeh I have a class to attend. " I told him.

" Did you eat your lunch with Liam? "He suddenly asked me. I know, he already know that I ate with him.

" Yeah. " I simply answered him. He smirked.

" You like him don't you? " Here we go again.

" I already told you I don't have any feelings towards him Chu. " I told him he just nodded.

" Well okay, I believe you. By the way a new girl has joined our university. Liam and her have the same subject so please give her Liam's schedule. And her name is Diana, don't get confused because I already told her name. " He told me while smirking. What is wrong with him.

" Okay. " I told him.

" And Liam love her so much. So don't do anything to hurt him. " He told me. What? So she is Liam's lover, then why did he always come to me.

" Why would I do anything to her if she haven't don t anything to me. " I asked him.

" I am just telling you Jen. You know Liam is so sensitive. " He told me. I left without saying goodbye. I am so pissed off.

So Liam already has a lover , than why did he tell me that he likes me.

And he is already in love with her.

But Chu didn't said that they both are together or she is his girlfriend.