PLAN

JENNIE

Many thing happened in last one month

Many thing happened in last one month. Our football team has lost the match in semifinal but the basketball team has won the trophy. And this is our first championship trophy. Man of the match was Liam. He is really a god in games. Today, there is a party in our university to congratulate basketball team. 

And as a student council president I have to prepare everything. I design the decoration myself because I am a designer.  Everything was going on fine but suddenly I heard Liam shouting at Chaeng. 

" OH COME ON CHAENG I CAN HANDLE MYSELF. " Liam shouted. 

" I was just trying to help.... " He didn't let he finished he sentence before he spoke. 

" I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOUR HELP. " Liam shouted at her. Tears were flowing from Chaeng's eyes. 

" SHOUT AT HER AGAIN AND I WILL CUT YOUR TONGUE. " A Voice came from behind the Liam. I saw Liam's body froze on spot. the voice is so familiar. I try to peek at that person and I got shocked. 

" Ah-Ah-Ahy..... " Liam stuttered. He knows her? But How?

" How dare you to shout at your sister? " She asked him in her cold voice. 

" I-I-I w-was j-just....." She cut him off. 

" APOLOGISE. " She said. 

" I am sorry Chaeng. " Liam said to Chaeng. " I was not thinking straight. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. It's just I really get angry so fast. " Liam said while staring at the floor. 

" I know. It's okay. Now give me a hug. " Chaeng told him. Liam hugged her immediately. 

Are not you going to hug me? " The girl who is standing behind Liam said. 

" Oh come here. " Liam said and hugged her tight. I clenched my fist how dare she hugged him. What the hell is this girl even doing here. She left 3 years ago then why did she came back. I just stared at her.

" Oh I missed you Ahyeonieeee

" Oh I missed you Ahyeonieeee. " Liam said while hugging her. 

" I missed you too . " Ahyeon said. 

" Guys this is too much. You didn't even noticed me at all. " A girl said who was standing beside Chaeng. She looked like Liam. It's like she is the female version of Liam.

" Oh Canny you are also here. " Liam said. 

" Yeah I am also here and only Chaeng unnie hugged me." The girl name Canny said. 

" OH my baby sis, come here. " Liam said while hugging her. 

" I am still mad at you. " Canny said while pouting. 

" Aww. " Liam said while rubbing her back. I turned my face towards Ahyeon and her saw her sad expressions. It's like she is longing for something but I can't understand. 

" Wish I could do that same to my unnie. " Ahyeon said while pouting. 

" You will. Soon. " Chaeng told her. 

I am really confused write now. Ahyeon came to South Korea when she was 5 years old. She was in same school as me. She is a cold person as me that's why 99% people always thought that we we're sisters. But then she suddenly left 5 years ago without any information. We got to know that she left because of family issues. 

 But I did her background check up and I found that she is a orphan. Then why the hell she told the school principal that she is leaving because of family issues. And now she suddenly popped from no where. I don't have any problem with her but she look really close to Liam and I am not liking this site. 

Liam is so scared of her. She has that power on Liam. Don't tell me that she is her girlfriend. The way she always glare at him when some girl ask him for a selfie. It's like she is jealous. 

The party went fine. After celebrating we all went to our home. 

...

LIAM

" Don't you think we should attack them now? " Ahyeon asked me. 

" Yeah. Our first plan is to free our family. " I told her. 

" Hmm. I will torcher the hell out of them before killing them. " Ahyeon said in her cold voice. She is so much angry right now. 

" Everything is already planned Ahyeon. There is only one problem. " I told her. 

" What? " She asked me. 

" If I became my other personality then you have to handle everything. " I told her. 

" Yeah. I know. I am already prepared. " She told me. 

" Okay then . Winter, Kai, Jk, Chaeng, Jeong, Tyuzu will be there with you. " I told her. " And please take care of my baby sis. Don't let something happen to her." I told her. 

" Don't worry about her. She will be safe. I will take care of her security. You know that how much Canny she is important to me.  " She told me. 

" Yeah yeah . Don't make me jealous now. I know she is your girlfriend. Don't make me feel lonely. " I told her while chuckling. 

" Ha Ha Ha. " She laughed at me. 

" Let's start our mission from tomorrow. " I told her. 

" Fine. I am ready. " She told me.