SUSPICIOUS

JENNIE

" He has been acting weird

" He has been acting weird. " Irene unnie said.

" Yeah. It's like we are seeing a totally different Liam. " Mina said. 

" Hmm. " I just hummed. I can't concentrate on anything right now.  Liam is acting weird, he is acting like he don't know me. After the encounter in the student council office I have not seen him until this morning. 

FLASHBACK

I was on my way to the cafeteria with the girls when suddenly I heard Liam. 

" Oh come on Chaeng I am not a baby. I can take care of myself. " He said in pissed voice. 

" I know that you are not a baby but you are acting like one now.  "  Chaeng said. 

 You know what I have many things to do. " He said before leaving. Chaeng was looking at his disappearing figure. There were tears in her eyes.

" Shh he is just mad. " Chu said while hugging her. 

" Nah, he is always like this. I missed him Chu. He don't like to talk to me now a days. He always sleep in his new apartment. " Chaeng said. 

" It's  because he don't remember anything. Don't worry, he will be fine. " Chu told her. 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

I can't believe he talked like that with Chaeng. I mean every time I saw him with Chaeng, he always like to annoy her, kiss her on cheeks, tease her because of her chipmunk cheeks. But I never saw him talking like that specially with Chaeng. 

 There is something wrong with him. 

" Hey Jennie. " I heard Irene calling me. 

" What? " I asked her. She point at someone with her eyes. I turned my face and saw Limario standing in front of me. 

" Oh you are here.  Sorry I didn't notice, I was thinking about something. " I told him. 

" It's Okay. " He said. " By the way are you free tonight. Let's go on a date. " He said while smiling. 

" Ah I am sorry Lee but I have some work to do. Let's go some other time. " I declined. 

" Oh. " He said in a sad tone. " Okay then. Another time. I am going to take my classes now. " He told me before leaving me. 

" You know I prefer Liam for you. " Mina told me. 

" Mina. " I said in a stern voice. 

" What? I am just saying. I really like Liam then him. He is so weird. I mean look at him, he looks suspicious." She said. 

" He don't look like that. " I told her. 

" Oh come on Jen. Can't you open your eyes for once. We know that he was your first love but It's doesn't mean that you love him right now. And don't you think something is suspicious. He got into an accident years ago and  now he suddenly came into you life claiming himself as Limario. " Mina said in pissed tone. 

" He is really Limario. " I told her. 

" And what's the proof? " She asked me. 

" She called me Nini the first time we met, only Lee calls me that. " I told her. 

" Liam also calls you that. " Irene said. 

" But he also has the Key tattoo on his chest. " I told her. Her eyes widen. 

" What??? You guys already have sex? " She shouted at me. 

" What?? NO. I didn't even kissed him. " I immediately told her. 

" Than how did you know that he has that tattoo? " She asked me . 

" He showed me when we met first time." I told her. 

" He showed you by himself? " She asked me. I nodded. 

" Bravo Jen Bravo. If anyone will come to you and will tell you that he is Lee and will show you the tattoo you will believe him? " Mina asked me.  I just stare at him.

" Jen you are the daughter of a multi-billionaire . Every knows that what happen to your family." Irene told me. 

" But they don't know about Liam. " I told her. 

" How can you be so sure? " Irene asked me. I can't give her any answer.  

" And I don't give a shit if he is Limario or not. The main thing is you fooled Liam. You told him that you love him just 2 weeks ago then suddenly your first love came into your life like a flash and you left Liam like he was never there. " Irene told me. 

" And Liam was too innocent to be fooled like that. You hurt him and didn't even try to show any care about him. And now the innocent Liam is gone. " Sana said. 

" I didn't fooled him. " I told them in a whisper.

" Then what can we call it Jen. He was literally here taking care of you even he can't take care of himself. He always skips his lunch just to be here with you so you will not be alone. He always waited for you to eat lunch with him. And what did you do to him. You just left him alone when your first love came. " Irene said coldly.  

" We are not against you Jen. Just don't do anything that will make you regret. " Mina told me. 

...

AUTHOR POV

" Boss we have located them ." Winter told her boss on the phone. 

" Well done Winter. " Her boss replies. 

" Are you coming tomorrow ? " Winter asked her. 

" Yeah. I will be there till evening and please don't tell anyone that I am coming back tomorrow." Her boss told her. 

" Okay boss. I will keep it a secret. " Winter told her boss before hanging up the phone. 

" See you tomorrow SOUTH KOREA. " Her boss said while smirking. " Mom I am coming to take you back from them. Just wait for some more time. " She said while cleaning her gun. 

GUYS CEO JENNIE IS HERE.

I AM SO PROUD OF OUR NINI

I AM SO PROUD OF OUR NINI. 🥺🥺