MINE(M)

JENNIE

" So are coming to the party? " Irene asked me

" Of course.  I will not miss your birthday party. " I told her. 

" Okay then I will see you in the party. " She told me. We bid goodbyes. 

Today is Irene's birthday and she is throwing a party. Liam will also be there. And this is my first time joining a party. It's just Liam want to join the party and I don't want to left him alone there.  

...

AT NIGHT

Liam is drinking his juice while sitting beside me. I am really thankful that he don't like alcohol. My eyes didn't left him today because he is looking so hot today. I just want to drag him in a room and you know what I mean right.  

" Hey Liam, I am coming in a minute just sit here okay? " I asked him. 

" Okay Nini. " He answered me. I left him. I really want a drink. 

" One drink please. " I told the waiter who was making the drinks. 

" Okay ma'am. " He said. I sat on the stool while he is making my drink. I was sitting peacefully when someone ruined it. 

" Hey beautiful. " I turn my face and saw Hanbin with his smirk. Ahh this guy. I didn't replied. 

" Ma'am your drink. " The waiter said. I immediately take it from his hand and gulped it. 

" Wow slow down princess. " Hanbin said. He really want to die . 

" Leave me alone. " I told him. But it's like he didn't heard me. 

" You look beautiful today. " He said while smirking. Oh How bad I want to remove his smirk. I ignore him and stood up but he hold my hand. I was just going to slap him when suddenly someone punched him hard. 

" Oh Fuck. " Hanbin murmured while touching his cheeks. 

" STAY.IN.YOUR.LIMIT. " I heard a cold voice that gave me chills down to my spine. His eyes were so cold.

" Liam. " I called him. He turned his face towards me and the coldness awhile ago had gone. 

" Let's go. " He said and grabbed my hand softly. He started to drag me but stopped. 

" Dare to touch her next time, I will kill you. " Liam said before he start dragging me again. I was totally shocked. THIS IS NOT MY BABY LIAM. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM? 

One minute. That's her real personality? I got my senses back when I saw that we are in the parking lot now. He opened the passenger door for me, I entered immediately because I know this is not the right time to ask any question.

I watched him. God he look so hot while driving. Sweat is dripping from his neck. I gulped. I really want to kiss his Oh fuck Jen. This is not the right time. 

He entered in the driving seat and starts driving. We both were silent on the way. He was holding the staring wheel so tight. I saw that we were not towards our apartment building. After sometime we stopped in front of a building that is not familiar to me. 

He left the car and opened the door for me. I came out of the car. I saw the building. The building is so big. I didn't finish watching the area when he started to drag me. We entered in the building and then we entered in the elevator. When the door closed. Liam pinned me on the wall of the elevator and kissed me. 

It's take some second to process but then I kissed him back. He is so aggressive, It's not like i am complaining. He lick my lick asking for permission. I immediately opened my mouth. He roamed his tongue in my mouth. Suddenly the elevator door opened. 

He grabbed my waist and pulled my upward without breaking the kiss. I tangled my legs on his waist. He moved us while kissing. I don't care if someone will see us or not, I am not going to stop him because he is so hot today and I need him. 

We both stopped in front of an apartment which look like his because he opened the door using his fingerprint. He closed the door by using his leg then he pinned me on the door. He broke the kiss. 

" Y-you are mine." He said while catching his breathe. I was also doing the same. He didn't let me breathe when he immediately covered my lips with his. 

He started to walk. He opened the door of his room which look like his bedroom. He dropped me on the bed. He was on top of me. 

" No one can touch you but me. " He said before attaching my neck. I gave hi more access to kiss me on the neck. 

" Ahh Liam. " I moaned his name when he found my sensitive spot. He sucked it and I am damn sure it will leave a mark. After marking my neck he pulled me up. His hand was on the zip of my dress. He looked into my eyes. 

" Can I ? " He asked my permission. I nodded. He unzipped my dress. I was not wearing a bra. He removed my dress and throw it I don't where. 

" Beautiful. " He said while starting at my chest more like on the tattoo. He kissed the tattoo.  He made me lay on the bed. Then he attacked my breast. He sucked my right breast while messaging my left one. 

" Fuck Li-Liam . " I moaned when he sucked it hard. 

" H-harder. " I told him and he obeyed. After giving attention to my right one he gave his attention to the left one. After that he start to going down. He kissed my stomach. 

" Ahh Liam. " He was going down slowly. Now his face is Infront of the area where I need him. I made eye contact with me asking for permission. I immediately nodded. He didn't remove his eyes from me. He started to remove the last piece of cloth by using his teeth. 

God that was hot. He fully removed it. 

" Beautiful. " He said while looking at my bud. I was just going to say something when....

" Ahh fuck . " I moaned when he licked my slit. I opened my leg more. 

" F-fuck it feel s-so good. " I told him . He started licking fast. 

" f-fuck ahh . " He I moaned when he entered one of his finger. He didn't moved it immediately. He let me adjust. After sometime he started to thrust in and out. 

" Ahh Ahh. " He licked my while fingering me. He entered his second finger too. 

" F-fuck f-faster. " I told him. He thrust more faster. 

" Oh God I-it feel s-so good. " I said. 

" Faster I-I am cu-cumming." I told him. After three more thrust I cum. He licked me clean. Then he come up and kissed me making me  taste my own come.