MISTAKE

CHAENG

I was worried sick when I got a call from Seul oppa

I was worried sick when I got a call from Seul oppa. He told me to come in the hospital because Liam is in the hospital right now. He explained me everything. 

He want to surprise us that's why he booked his ticked early. But he is the one who got  surprised when he saw Liam walking in the rain and lost his consciousness. He immediately brought him in the hospital. 

Chu was with me. He explained me how his sister forgot about Liam because she was with her first love. I was so much angry at her. How can she just forget about Liam. She totally knows that he is just like a baby  who don't know even know how to go back to his home. 

But Chu told me to calm down. I gave her a chance but she just lost that chance today. And I will not forgive her this time. She always hurt him either by mistake or intentionally. Such a Bitch. 

" He is alright now, and you take him home. " the doctor said. 

" Okay doctor. " Seul oppa said. He lift him in bridal style and starts walking towards the parking lot. Well he is really strong. I mean Liam is just has same weight like him. He puts him in the back seat. 

" Chaeng sit in the backseat . And you take the shotgun seat." He said while pointing at Chu. Chu is nervous I can tell that. His hands were shaking. He looked at me and I nodded. He is cute.

We didn't talked on the way. I was just caressing Liam's hair. He look so calm. After sometime we were Sitting in the living room of our apartment while Liam was sleeping in his room. Chu was gripping my hand so tight. I just rubbed my thumb on his hand. 

" So you like my sister? " Seul oppa asked him. One thing about my oppa is that he is straight forward. 

" Y-ye-yes . " Chu said while stuttering. I was regaining myself from laughing. 

" When did you start liking her? " He asked him. 

" Fr-from t-the f-fi-first day ." Chu said.

" When are you going to leave her? " Oppa asked him. I just stare at him. 

" What? " Chu asked. 

" I am asking you when are you going to leave her because I know boys nowadays just do the same. Use the girl and throw them after using them. " Oppa said.

" I am sorry to say that but I will not leave your sister sir. I love her so much and now I can even imagine my life without her. " Chu said sincerely. My tears were ready to come. 

" That what I want to hear. " Seul oppa said. " Please take care of mu sister. " Oppa said while extending his hand towards Chu for a handshake. They shacked there hand. 

" Thank you sir. " Chu said. 

" Don't call me sir. You can call me Seul. We both are of same age. " Oppa said. 

" Thanks Seul. " Chu said. 

" Okay guy it's 2 pm now. I am going to sleep and you should do the same. And Chu you can stay here for tonight. Your sister must be sleeping. " He said before leaving us. 

" Did he know about Jennie? " Chu asked me. 

" Nothing is hidden from him. " I told him. 

" He look dangerous. " Chu said. I laughed at him. 

 ...

JENNIE

I am so happy after so many years

I am so happy after so many years. It's been two days now and I still can't believe that Lee is with me now. We spend whole day with each other. I didn't even attend the student council meeting because I want to see him. And I didn't even see Liam. I asked about him to Chu and he told me that he is fine and I don't need to worry about him from now onwards.

I am a little hurt by his words. It's like Liam is nothing to me. But I care about him. I didn't even remember him when I am with Lee not even when I am alone. I always think about a single person and that is Lee. 

He is such a gentleman. 

Today I am in my student council office doing some paper works. I was signing some papers when the door opened. I smiled because I thought that It was Lee but my smiled dropped when I saw Liam. He entered while smiling. I stand from my seat. He immediately run towards me and hugged me tight.

" I missed you Nini. " He said and my heart start beating fast. But suddenly I heard one more voice. 

" What's going on here? " I immediately pushed Liam with my full force. I saw Lee standing on the door while frowning. 

" Ahh. " I heard Liam. Shit I pushed him hard. 

" Th-there is nothing going on here. " I told Lee while stuttering. He entered in the office. 

" Then why the hell was he hugging you? " He asked. 

" It-It's ju-just. " I didn't finished my sentence when Liam cut me off. 

" It's because she is my Nini. " Liam said while standing up. I saw a cut on his hand. 

" Ha ha ha nice joke dude. But this girl here is mine so stay sway from him. " Lee told him. 

" No. She is not yours. Nini let's go I am hungry. " Liam said while grabbing my hand and dragging me but Lee grabbed my another hand. 

" I said stay away from him. " Lee said and pushed Liam hard that he lost his balance and dropped on the floor. Liam turned his face towards me and I saw tears forming in his eyes.

" Ni-Nini he hu- hurt me. " Liam said while crying. 

" Haha is he crying? " Lee said. " Such a crybaby. Stay away from my girlfriend. " Lee told him. 

" Girl- Girlfriend? " Liam said while staring at me with his eyes full of tears. 

" No she is not your girlfriend. " Liam said standing up. He hugged me. " Nini tell him that you are not his girlfriend. " He said while pleasing me. I can't say anything. Lee removed him from my side and punched his face. 

" Lee. " I said. 

" What? Don't tell me you love him now. " He said. 

" No never. I don't love him. " I immediately told him.  

" Liar. " I heard Liam. I stare at me. The sight was not what I wanted to see.