MATCH

JENNIE

I don't like these bitches talking about Liam like that

I don't like these bitches talking about Liam like that . Fucking Sluts. 

I was really shocked when I saw him in basketball jersey. He really looks so hot in that I will not deny that. I don't know that he likes to play basketball. 

I saw the basketball team going towards the football team . There coaches were talking about something which I can't listen because they were so far from us. Liam was balancing the basketball on his index finger. 

" GUYS COME HERE FAST. " Basketball's coach called his team. They talked some minute then Liam throws the ball towards a player of basketball. They were 13 players of basketball. The coach of football team called his team in the centre. Suddenly we heard a announcement. 

" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY. THERE IS A FOOTBALL MATCH GOING TO HAPPEN IN 15 MINUTES IN THE GROUND BETWEEN BASKETBALL TEAM PLAYERS AND FOOTBALL TEAM PLAYERS. PLEASE JOIN US AS AUDIENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE TEAM AND PLAYERS. THANK YOU.

" What the hell is happening ? " I said. 

" I think someone challenged from football team to someone of basketball team. " Mina said. 

" Yeah. It's always happen when players of any team became overconfident. And it's a football match then it mean a player from football team has challenged the player of basketball team. " Irene said. 

" Yeah. It also happed 2 years ago. " A senior said. So this is why the match is happening. Who challenged whom, Lee didn't said anything about this yesterday. 

In fifteen minutes the stadium was full. We have stadium in our university and this is the biggest stadium in the world. All the championship held here. Irene dragged me on front seats. 

" CAPTAIN OF  TEAM THE WARRIORS COME HERE. " Referee called the captain of football team. The captain of football  immediately came in front. Students started shouting. 

" CAPTAIN OF TEAM GOD OF GAMES COME HERE. " Referee called the captain from the basket ball team. They have nice team name. Suddenly Liam starts making his way towards the referee. All the students started shouting very loud. 

" WOW LIAM IS THE CAPTAIN. " Some shout from my behind. 

" THATS MY BOY. " I heard the girl behind me said. 

" GOD HE IS JUST A FRESHER AND HE BECAME THE CAPTAIN. " Some said loudly. 

The referee throws the coin in the air and it dropped on the floor. 

" GOD OF GAMES WON THE TOSS. " The referee said and the students immediately started yo shout Liam's name. 

Liam started the game. Kai, V oppa, Chu oppa, Jungkook, Kai, Seul oppa they were in his team. They are the best player of basketball. I saw there game last year. The were like beasts in the court. But they lost the final game from SNU University. It's the best university in games. 

Liam passed the ball to Seul oppa. Seul oppa run while kicking the ball then he immediately passed it to Chu oppa. Chu kicked the ball in air and Liam immediately shoot the goal by using his head. 

" WOOWWWWWWW AHHHHHHH LIAMMMMMMMMMMMM . " Students shouted his name. 

" TEAM GOD OF GAMES- 1 GOAL. " The commentator said. 

" Wow he is so good in football. " Irene said. 

Now the ball is with Limario. He started to kick the ball. He passed the ball to Hanbin. Hanbin started to run while kicking the ball. He passed the ball to Lee again but Liam kicked the ball before it got to Lee. Seul has the ball now. He kicked the ball towards Liam again and Liam immediately shoot another goal by kicking the ball. 

" YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. " Student shouted. The score was. 

   GOD OF GAMES - 2    

THE WARRIORS - 0

AFTER SOMETIME

" COME ON LIAMMMMMM. " I heard Chaeng . She was sitting 3 chairs away from me. 

" God this is best match I have seen ever. The basketball team is winning in football match from the football team. " Irene said. Well is not lying. Last 3 minutes are remaining and the score is. 

GOD OF GAMES- 53

THE WARRIORS- 20

Near about 80 % goal are of Liam. He has so many skills. No one can take ball from him. He is playing like a real football player. His skills are better then all football team players. 

" V has the ball now and he is going towards Seul. The ball is passed to Seul now. Seul kicked the ball in air. Limario and Liam are both running towards the ball. What do you think who will get the ball first? " The commentator said. They both run towards the ball and the next thing happen shocked us all.  

" OH MY GOD. LIAM SHOOTED THE GOAL. HOW CAN HE JUMP THAT HIGH? " The commentator said. I was shocked. How can he jump like that. He shoot the ball by using his head. He jumped like 5 feet now. He did a 3 pointer. 

" GOD OF GAMES WON HE MATCH BY 26 POINTS. " The commentator said. Everyone started to jump in joy. 

" I told you they will won. " Mina said while jumping to Sana. 

I saw Lee coming towards me. He stopped in front of me. 

" It's okay. That was just a friendly match. " I told him while rubbing his arms. 

" No. He think that he is the god of everything. " He said getting pissed. Then he hugged me. 

" Aww is he crying? such a cry baby. " I heard Liam said behind me then he laughed. Lee immediately break the hug. 

" You fucking piece of shit. " Lee said and try to punch Liam but Liam immediately held his hand. 

" Nah Nah Nah Nah. Don't even try to do that. " Liam said while clenching Lee's hand. 

" Why? You will punch me back? " Lee said while mocking him. Liam twisted Lee's hand

" Listen here you piece of plastic. Don't you dare to show this shitty attitude to me. And this I forgot to give you back. " Liam said before punching Lee hard. 

" LIAM. " I shouted at him. 

" What? " He said while turning his head towards me. His eyes were cold. but I saw something in those eyes. 

" What huh? " He asked me again while moving his face towards me. His face was just 1 inch away from me. 

" Why are you acting like that? " I asked him. Because there is a hope that he will become soft. 

" IT'S. NONE. OF. YOUR. BUSINESS. " He said before leaving me.