FORGOT

LIAM

I am here in the parking lot waiting for my Nini

I am here in the parking lot waiting for my Nini. She told me she will come soon but it's been 3 hours now. Oppa and Chaeng already left because they know that Nini always drop me home. But she is nowhere to found. I try to search for her but I can't find her. That's when I decided to wait for her in front of her car. She must be doing something important. 

I waited for 2 more hours and now it's 8 pm. I saw security guard coming towards me. 

" What are you doing here? " He asked me. 

" I am waiting for my Nini. " I told him. 

" I don't know who is your Nini but all the student has already left. " He told me. 

" No. My Nini is inside. She will never left me here alone. See her car is also here. " I told him. 

" OH This is Miss Kim's car. " He said. 

" Yes. And she still inside. " I told him. 

" No she is not inside. She left hours ago with a guy . She told me that she will take her car back tomorrow. " He told me. 

" No you are lying. " I told him. 

" Why would I do that. Listen here boy. We are closing the door so please leave. She has already left. You can call her and check on her. " He told me. I immediately dialed her number but before she answer the call my phone got dead. I don't have any choice now. I left the parking lot. I started walking towards the apartment. It just one hour walk. I was walking when it starts raining. This is the worst of my life. 

I can't help to think about the guy with whom my Nini left. Why did she left without me. Did she forget about me. Or she thought that I already left with Chaeng. It must be it. 

...

AUTHOR POV

Liam was socking wet from head to toe and he didn't even realised that because he was busy thinking about Jennie and the guy. There was a car following him for 10 minutes now. I car stopped in front of him and he bumped in the car. 

" Ahh my leg. " Liam said while jumping on foot because his right leg got hurt. 

" You know it's not good for you walking like this in the rain without an umbrella. " A deep voice said. 

Liam turned his face towards the person and got shocked. But before he said anything he lost his consciousness. 

...

JENNIE

I am so happy today

I am so happy today. I can't believe that my Lee is alive. He told me everything how he survived.  We talked about him for hour's. He told me that how he missed me so much. He waited for right time to meet me. He told me that there are so many enemies who will try to kill him if they get to know about him. That's why his identity is hidden. He also told me that his dad don't know about him yet but he was just waiting for right time to meet him. 

I also saw his Key tattoo on his chest. He showed me because he thought that I don't believe him. But I told him that I believed him. He also asked me if I am single or not because he want me back and I told him that I am single. I am so happy. My first love is back. He take me on a date also, because he want to spend his time with me. And I can't say no to him because I also want to spent every second with him. 

But he has to drop me at my apartment because it was getting late. I was a little bit sad but he promised me that he will spend time with me tomorrow. I entered in my apartment while humming our favorite song. We always like to sing this song when we were young. 

" WOW Jen, Is this really you? " Chu oppa asked me when he saw me. 

" Yes oppa it's me . " I told him and hugged him . 

" Wow What did Liam has done to you? " He asked me. 

" It's not Liam. " I told him while smiling. He frowned his eyebrows. 

" Then? " He asked me. I told him everything. 

" So you were with the new guy all this time? " He asked me. I got pissed when he said new guy.

" It's not a new guy Oppa , he is Lee . MY lee. " I told him while getting angry. 

" I don't care if he is you Lee or whatever but how can you forget about Liam? " He asked me. 

" He is not my boyfriend Oppa. And why are you worried? Don't you want to see me happy? " I asked him. 

" I don't care about anything right now just tell me is Liam with you when you were with that guy? " He asked me. 

" Why would I bring him with me? " I asked him getting more pissed now.

" BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS DROP HIM HOME. " He shouted at me, It's first time that he shouted at me. 

" AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT WHY WOULD YOU BRING HIM WITH YOU. " He said while shouting. 

 " WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME? " I shouted at him back. 

" BECAUSE YOU LEFT HIM IN THE SCHOOL ALONE. " He told me. That's when I remember. 

" Oh shit. " I said . I forgot about Liam. 

" How can you be so  careless Jen? " Oppa asked me. But suddenly his phone starts ringing. 

" Chaeng? " He said . 

" WHAT???" He suddenly shouted. 

" Wait for me I am coming. " He said while grabbing his car keys. He hurriedly started wearing shoes. Something is not right. 

" What happen? Did something happen to Liam?" I asked him. 

" None of your business. " He said before leaving. I am about to follow him when my phone starts ringing. I saw Lee's I'd . I answered immediately.