COMBINED

LIAM

" What should we do with him? " I heard a guy said

" What should we do with him? " I heard a guy said. I try to open my eyes but I only see darkness, that's when I know that they blindfold me.

  Motherfuckers!!

" Boss will decide that. He only told us to kidnap him. " So they really kidnapped me. Nini must be worried. I try to move but my hands and legs were tied. 

Bitches!!

" I don't know why did boss tell us to kidnap him? We can directly kidnap that girl.

Which girl? I thought. 

" Oh come on. She is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. We can't just kidnap her like that , She will kill us. " The other guy said. So they want Jennie. 

I clenched my teeth. I will kill there boss before he touch my Nini. 

" Then why did we kidnapped him? " The first guy asked. 

" Because Boss told me that he is her weakness. " The other guy told him. 

Who the hell is his boss. I will kill that MOTHERFUCKER !!! 

" And he is dumb too. He is dependent on his girlfriend. " He continue. 

Oh so I am dumb too. This is because of you Liam. If you will not take over then I will tell him who is dumb. 

I didn't do anything. I heard Liam in my head. 

That's the thing Liam. You have never done anything, that's why they think that you are dumb. I told him.  

But they also call you dumb. Remember, we both are same person. The audacity.

Yeah. Same person, but different personality. I sigh 

Okay Listen. Don't take over this time. I know you are scared of them but this time please let me handle. We don't want Nini to get hurt right? I asked him. 

Yeah. He said. 

Then let me handle okay. I told him. 

Okay. Thank god. 

I am thankful to my personal doctor. He helped me to communicate with Liam. At first we both can communicate. And we didn't even know who will going to take over. 

I develop this dual personality disorder when I have to left Nini. She always like to treat me like a baby. That why my this personality is like a baby. My Nini's baby. 

" Boss he is moving I think he is awake. " I heard that dumb guy. 

" Remove his blindfold. " The other guy said. Liam we have to combine now. I said to Liam. 

Okay. He told me. We both combined.  Suddenly my blindfold is removed. 

" P-Please d-don't h-hurt m-me. " Liam cried. 

" Is he serious? " The guy dumb guy asked. 

" See I told you. He is so dumb. His body is like a man but there is a baby inside his body. " The guy told him. 

Just wait for sometime then I will show you how this dumb can beat you. 

" P-please l-l-leave m-me. M-my Nini m-must b-be w-w-worried. " I told them while sobbing. 

" Pl-please don't k-kill m-me. " I said. 

" Are you sure we kidnap the right guy? " the dumb asked. 

" Yeah. "

" C-can y-you pl-please free m-me. I-I want to p-pee. " I told them while sobbing. 

" I think we should let him pee. "The dumb said. 

" Okay but we will tie you after that. " I nodded. He started to untie me. Just when he untie last rope from my leg I kicked him hard on his mouth and immediately punched the other guy. After  beating the hell out of them I tied them. 

" Now tell me who is dumb? " I asked them while smirking. The tables are turn now. 

" Who is you boss? " I asked them. 

" We will not tell you. " The dumb guy said. I kicked his abdomen. e

" Oh really? then meet the hell. " I said before beating them. 

" S-stop I-I-I will tell you. " The dumb guy said. 

" Tell me . " I told him. He was going to just tell me when I felt pain on my head. I turned my face and saw a familiar man hits me with a rode. It can't be. He can't be my kidnapper. He will never do that.

" You really are so dumb. " That was the last sentence I heard before I lost my consciousness. 

...

JENNIE

" Ma'am we them when they kidnapped Mr

" Ma'am we them when they kidnapped Mr. Manoban. They take him to a hunter house but now they take him to a secret place. Our mans are following them. We can't take a risk to attack them because Mr. Manoban will be in danger. " Jin told me. 

" Okay . Take me to them. " I told him. Jisoo and Chaeng is also with me. I also met my sister Ahyeon today.  She is also planning something. I think she know something but she in not telling us. She didn't even come with us. She said she has some things to do first. 

" Jen everything will be already. " Chaeng told me. 

I will not let anyone touch him. " I told her. We made our way towards that secret place. 

After sometime we got there. I am nervous. I don't know what they did to my baby. He is so innocent then why the hell they take him. 

I stepped out from the car and saw the place. This place look so old. 

" Are you sure they are here? " I asked Jin. 

" Yes ma'am. My man saw them taking Mr. Manoban inside. " Jin told me. 

" Okay the let's go. " I told them.