MARRIED 👰

LIAM

" Why are you so nervous? " Chu asked me. 

" Are you for real? " I said in disbelief. 

 " What? " He said innocently. 

" Today is my wedding Chu and you are asking me why I am nervous. " I said . 

" Oh. But I was not nervous in my wedding. " He said while smirking. 

" It's because you lost your consciousness. " I said while smirking. 

" Okay Okay, let's not talk about me. Let's talk about you. " He said. 

" How am I looking? " I asked him.  

" You are looking handsome as always. My sister will fell for you again. " He said. Thank god he knows how to boost the confidence. 

" Have you seen Jen? " I asked him. 

" Yeah. She is looking so beautiful. Your nose will bleed when you will see her. " I now I will take my words back. He is making me more nervous. 

" LIAM LET'S GO. " I heard Seul Oppa. He entered in the room. 

" Wow you are looking more handsome today. " He said while smiling 

" Thanks Oppa. " I said while smiling. 

" My baby Liam is a man now. " He said. I smiled. He always treat me like a baby. 

" Let's go. Dad is waiting for you. " He told me. I followed him. I saw dad on the stage. I got there and stand beside him. 

" You look nervous. " He whispered in my ear. 

" Yeah I am nervous, because today is my wedding. " I said. I don't know why everyone is saying all the things. 

" Oh. I was also nervous on my wedding day. " He said while smiling.

" It's normal. " He told me while patting my back. 

" See your bride is coming . " Dad told me. I immediately turned my face and saw Jennie coming towards the stage with Mr. Kim. My heart starts beating fast. 

" Beautiful. " I whisper to myself. God she looks like an angle. 

Everything was in slow motion. Her smile was perfect. Her beautiful face. She look like an angle in her white gown. 

My dream will come true today. 

" Close your mouth baby. " I heard her. She is standing in from of me now. Mr. Kim gave her hand to me. 

" Please take good care of my princess. " He said while giving her hand to me. 

" I will make her my queen. " I said sincerely. i take her hand, her hand were soft . 

" You are looking beautiful. " I told her. She smiled. 

" You look handsome. " She told me. I don't know what are people talking around us because my full attention was on the women standing in front of me. I heard priest. He told us to say our vow's. 

"I, LIAM MANOBAN, take you, JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge you my faithfulness." I said my vow. Then Jen continued hers.

"I promise to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, and to grow with you in love. I vow to be your faithful partner in all of life's adventures, to support and encourage you in your dreams, and to create a home filled with warmth, respect, and understanding. With all my heart, I take you as my husband, to journey through life together as equal partners, cherishing and honoring you for all the days of our lives." Jennie said her vow. 

" Liam Manoban, Do you accept Jennie Ruby Jane Kim to be your husband? " The priest said.

" I do. " I said. 

" Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, Do you accept Liam Manoban to be your wife? "

" I do. " Jen said. 

" I announced both of you as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride now. " The priest said while pointing  at me. 

Me and Jen were so close to each other that our nose were touching. 

" I love you forever. " I whispered. 

" Love you too, forever. " She replied and immediately joined our lips. This was a simple kiss not tongue. 

Mama Papa you can continue this in private. " We immediately pulled away when we heard our daughter. Jennie giggled. 

" We will take Ella with us. You both have to just give her a brother right Ella? " Jisoo said. 

" Yes. I need a brother. " Ella said while jumping excitedly. 

" I will give everything to my princess. " I said and kissed her cheeks. 

" Manoban. " Jen said in her cold voice. She is glaring on me and Ella. She even got jealous of our daughter. 

" Today is our wedding day and you are giving your attention to your daughter. I don't know what will happen when the second one will come. " She said while rolling her eyes. 

" I will always love you whether we have 2 children or more. " I said while kissing her lips. 

" Promise? " She said while showing me her finger for pinky promise. 

" Promise. " I said while colliding our fingers. 

" Let's go now. We have to start our honeymoon. " She said while dragging me towards our car. 

" God, you are so exited. " I said. 

" Yeah, because I waited for this for 5 years. " She said and continued to drag me. I am going to pass out today. She looks so energetic.