KISS

JISOO 

I heard Liam and Diana talking about love

I heard Liam and Diana talking about love. Liam don't know about anything about love so Diana is helping him. Now She is making him watch some videos of different type of kisses. What a great cousin. She want him to be happy with someone. She told me that it was her first time seeing him that much happy.

This girl is really crazy. She told me that she will make Jennie jealous, I have to just help her. And here I am helping her. I was just waiting for Jennie in front of Student council office. She will come anytime soon out of the office. 

I heard some movement other side of the door. That means she is coming. Now it's your time Chu. 

" Oh so Liam is with Diana? " I acted like I was on a phone call.

" WHAT???? She is teaching him how to kiss? " I shouted so she can here me. 

" Different types of kisses ?

" Where? " I was standing two or 3 meters away from the door.

" WHAT? IN THE DANCE ROOM? " I shouted. I saw Jennie leaving immediately. I followed her and saw her running towards the dance room. I smirked. I dialed Diana's number. 

" I have done my work, now it's your time. " I told her. 

" Good. " She said before hanging up. 

" You will do kiss practice Liam. BUT PRACTICALLY THIS TIME. " I said. HA HA HA HA She was really jealous. 

...

LIAM

" Eww What are they doing? " I asked her

" That French kiss idiot. " Diana told me. 

" Why the hell is his tongue in her mouth? " I asked her. 

" It's because it's a French kiss. We use our tongue in this kiss. " She told me.