SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

MIKAELSON MANSION

Elena is sleeping soundly laying on her stomach while Alexis watches her shamelessly beside her. Her cock twitches as pre cum leaks from her tip. She clenches her jaw as she strokes her rod.

Sunlight peaks though the curtains shining down on Elena's face. Alexis growls, climbing on top of her and kisses her on the side of the neck trailing her lips to her bare back. Elena moans as Alexis lifts her ass up and kneels behind her rubbing her cock between her cheeks.

She slowly inserts herself inside her mate's cunt

Alexis: Shit.

She hisses at the tightness feeling the walls clench around her cock as she slowly thrusts inside. Elena looks over her shoulder and smirks.

Alexis: My love? I'm so---ah----

Elena smirks and bucks her hips against her crotch

Elena: Don't stop. Come on, give it to me.

Alexis flips her over on her back without pulling out and kisses her harshly, interlacing their hands together.

Alexis: You were dreaming about me?

Elena: Yes, baby.

She arches her back as Alexis blurs her hips pushing deeper inside.

Alexis: Mmm......bloody hell. You're so perfect for me, darling.

She pounds in and out, balls smacking loudly. Moans only leaves Elena's lips

Daisy: Do you feel me, Love? Feel me inside you? This tight little pussy is always begging for my cock

Elena: You're so big! Fuck!

Alexis peppers kisses all over her face

Alexis: Doing so good. Take it

She slams into her thrusting faster, grunting. Burying her face in the crook of her neck. She howls as she sinks her fangs into Elena's neck drinking her blood.

Elena throws her head back as Alexis sucks her neck. Elena rolls her to the back of her head, tongue drooling out. Alexis growls in her ear before nibbling at her earlobe.

Alexis: You feel so good. So warm. My good girl.

She locks eyes with her mate and kisses her passionately. Elena moans loudly gripping the bedsheets in her fist as she coats the dick with her juices.

Alexis slides out and pumps her cock, she howls loudly shooting her seed all over Elena's stomach

Elena runs her hand moving some to her lips tasting it

Elena: Yummy. Like vanilla

Alexis chuckles falling down on top of her burying in her neck, Elena wraps her arms around her kissing her on the side of the head. She runs her fingers though her hair, Alexis purrs nuzzling her nose across her neck.

BONFIRE

Alexis is dancing wildly with a girl, letting loose, running her hands down her body. Elena's hand wraps around her waist and pulls her away. Alexis whines but smiles when the brunette turns around grinding her rear against her crotch.

They dance together. Elena spins pressing their chests together, snaking her arms around her neck.

Alexis: Why are you touching my tits?

Elena says nothing but only smirks, batting her eyelashes at her tilting her head to the side. She leans in closer whispering in her ear

Elena: Take me home.

Alexis: Of course, my love.