ALL MY CHILDREN

MIKAELSON MANSION

Alexis trails kisses up Elena's back while trailing her fingers up and down her arm. She dips her face into the crook of her neck. A growl escapes her lips.

She trails her nose across her neck peppering small kisses on her face, she rises to her knees stroking her cock. She guides the tip pushing inside Elena's cunt.

Alexis: Fuck!

She beings moving her hips up and down thrusting inside her mate's pussy, she grips the sheets tightly in her fists. She bites her lower lips, panting heavily when Elena looks over her shoulder, smirking.

Alexis: I'm sorry, my love. You looked so ravishing. I had to feel you.

Elena lifts her hips up pushing her hips back against her, her head falling down biting into the pillow

Elena: Shit, Alexis!

Alexis: What's my name? Say it!

She slowly bucks her hips thrusting in and out while Elena grips the bedsheets in her fists, eyes shut. Alexis raises her hand spanking her ass.

Elena: Fuck, Daddy!

Alexis smirks, blurring her hips slamming into her, balls smacking at her ass with each powerful thrust.

Alexis: Bloody hell! You're so perfect for me, Love. This cunt was made for my cock.

Elena rolls her eyes to the back of her head, tongue drooling out as Alexis nibbles at her earlobe giving her another hard spanking.

She grips her hips tightly, blurring her hips, thrusting hard into her.

Elena: You're so big! Fuck!

Alexis: Take it! Doing so good, my love.

Her balls smacks against her hips with each thrust. She growls leaning down into the crook of her neck, running her tongue across her neck and sinks her fangs into her skin.

Elena throws her head back as Alexis licks at her neck. Elena babbles like an idiot. Alexis growls in her ear.

Alexis: Shit! Shit!

Elena: I'm close!

Alexis grabs her chin turning her head back and stares into her eyes. She smashes their lips together

Alexis: You gonna cum?

Elena: Yes!

Alexis: Cum with daddy.

She snarls digging her nails into her ass, the sounds of Elena's ass getting clapped echos throughout the room. Alexis howls as she slides out and pumps her road exploding her seed all over Elena's back.

She spins her around sitting her up and cups her face pressing their lips together, Elena moans throwing her arms around her neck.

Elena: I love you

Alexis: I love you more, my beautiful mate.

ESTHER'S STUDY

Alexis is walking around the study and finds burnt sage. Elijah walks into the room seeing the burnt sage

Elijah: I see you are suspicious of mother too, Alexis?

Alexis: Yes, she forgave me and Niklaus too easily. I do not trust her.

Elijah: I am worried about mother too. Have you noticed her strange behavior?

Alexis: Why not ask Finn. He always has his nose up her ass.

Elijah: I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are, he always has.

Alexis: She is up to no good. I know she is.