BRINGING OUT THE DEAD

GILBERT HOUSE

Elena opens the door seeing Alexis outside on the porch

Elena: Hi.

Alexis: Can I stay here for a time?

Elena: What's wrong?

Alexis steps into the house and they walks into the kitchen

Alexis: I needed to get out of my house. Could I sleep here tonight?

Elena: Sure you can.

She looks up at the taller girl shallowing a gulp, staring into Alexis's eyes when Alexis hooks her finger under her chin leaning down pressing her lips to hers.

She drags her fingertips along her jawline as they move their lips passionately against each other, Elena tangles her hands in Alexis's hair moaning into the kiss.

Alexis: You're mine and only mine. No one is allowed to touch you, my love.

She kisses down her jawline to her neck. Elena tilts her head back and moans softly, eyes fluttering closed.

Alexis: Say it.

Elena: I'm yours, Alexis and you're mine.

She pulls her back up and smashes their lips together.

Elena: I love you

Alexis: I love you too, my love.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Elijah opens the door. Stefan and Damon are standing outside.

Elijah: Niklaus, Alexis, our guests have arrived.

Klaus: Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?

They are standing in the dining room. The table is set and there's food on it. Two female servants are standing in the room.

Elijah: It's better to indulge him.

Stefan: I didn't come here to eat. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out.

Alexis: Well then, we can sit and eat or I could shove my hand down your throat and rip your lungs out. Choice is your, Ripper.

They sit at the table and everyone except Stefan eats and drinks. One of the servants pours Damon some wine.

Damon: Thank you, love.

Klaus: You lost your appetite.

Damon: Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home.

Klaus: That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from our brother?

Damon: Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier.

He playfully winks at Elijah.

Klaus: Well, Elijah and us have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through.

Stefan: Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her.

Alexis: If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah.

Damon: Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert.

Stefan: We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses.

Damon: Oh for the love of God, shut the fuck up before I shove my boot up your ass.

Alexis: This is boring

Klaus: Shut up

Alexis: No you shut up

Klaus: Make me, you cunt!

Alexis: Why you---

Elijah: Stop talking, both of you! We have guests.

Alexis: Whatever I'm out of here.

She grabs a fork and launches it into Stefan's shoulder making him scream in pain. Alexis stands up and walks away.