GROWING PAINS

MIKAELSON MANSION

Elena wakes up with a loud gasp and shoots up, panting. Alexis stands up and walks over to the bed

Alexis: There you are. Awake at last, Love.

Elena looks around the room confused

Elena: Alexis? I'm so cold. My senses........

She places her hand on Alexis's face who smiles a small smile

Alexis: How do you feel?

She reaches towards the nightstand and grabs a glass of blood

Alexis: Here. Drink this and complete the transition.

Elena takes the glass, taking a breath and drinks the blood, downing it and completes the transition. Alexis takes the glass.

Elena stands up and walks over looking at herself in the mirror, hisses as dark veins forms under her eyes and her fangs extends.

Elena: I feel amazing.

She turns to her girlfriend

Alexis: Good. We'll get right to work on the bloodlust you'll experience. I'll help you hone your senses and control your strength.

Elena: I know, baby but..........this is amazing.

She vamp speeds right in front of her giving a seductive look and rips the robe off Alexis's body dropping it to the floor, cooing at Alexis's naked toned body.

Elena lifts the nightgown covering her body and throws it across the room

Alexis: Darling, you just transitioned. This isn't the best time

Elena: I hold the power in my fingertips. Let's celebrate.

She pushes Alexis on the bed and crawls on top of her

Elena: Make love to me. Fuck me like a whore

Alexis: Be careful what you wish for, Love.

Elena smirks, adjusting herself and grabs the massive cock, guiding it towards her entrance and lowers her down shoving it inside. She throws her head back in pleasure and begins bouncing up and down.

Her breasts jiggles, running her hands through her hair, biting down on her lips

Alexis growls at the sight of her mate bouncing on top of her. Elena leans forward and sinks her fangs into her neck. Alexis arches her back. Elena moans as Alexis's blood slithers down her throat.

She pulls away licking her lips then smashes her lips against her mate's. Their tongue wrestles together passionately while Alexis rams her hips upward thrusting hard into her.

Elena: Oh Fuck! I love this cock!

Alexis smirks and blurs her hips, balls smacking loudly until she flips her off her and on all fours ramming her cock back inside her. She grips her thighs, thrusting hard and fast inside her

Elena grips the bedsheets tightly in her fists while Alexis spanks her ass. Alexis growls feeling her cock twitching and pulls out, pumping her road shooting her load all over Elena's back.

Elena: Alexis are you-----OH FUCK!!!

Her eyes bugs out feeling Alexis ram her cock into her ass. She goes cross eyed and tongue drooling out.

Elena: Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck that ass!!

Alexis grips her thighs tightly

Alexis: You like be treated like a little whore?