MEMORIAL/THE RAGER

WOODS

Alexis and Elena are laying down on a blanket in the woods. Elena raises her head off her girlfriend's chest

Elena: Hi

Alexis: Hello, my love

They kiss each other.

LATER

Alexis is standing behind Elena. She is trying to teach her how to use her super speed.

Elena: [giggles] I can't do it.

Alexis: Alright, it's like the starting line of a race, right? So you just push off with every ounce of strength that you have.

Elena: Yeah, but I was a cheerleader. I sucked at track.

Alexis: Just concentrate, okay? You can do it.

Elena crouches into a running position and breathes out. Alexis places her hands around her waist.

Elena: I can't. All I can think about is your hands on my body.

Alexis: Oh, okay.

She takes her hands off from around her waist. Elena grabs her hands and puts them back around her.

Elena: No, no, no. I - I didn't say to take them off. It feels good.

Alexis: Yeah. What does it feel like?

Elena: It feels like you're touching every nerve on my body.

Alexis runs her hand up and down Elena's arm and waist.

Alexis: Everything is heightened. Taste, smell, sight, touch.

She starts to kiss Elena's neck. Elena has an expression of pleasure on her face. She looks as if she can't help herself then grabs Alexis's face and they begin to kiss passionately. She jumps up and puts her legs around her waist. Alexis super speeds them together into a tree. Elena places herself back down on the ground as they continue to kiss. Alexis unzips Elena's jacket and unbuttons her pants. Elena helps Alexis take off her shirt. Elena kisses her chest then moves back to her lips.

Elena(whispers): I love you

Alexis: I love you, my love.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Alexis walks into her room where Elena is sitting on the window still. Alexis holds a glass of champagne and two glasses.

Elena: What's that for, baby?

Alexis: This is from the year you were born. I think we should celebrate.

Elena: Celebrate what?

Alexis: Your first feed. I know it was disgusting and traumatic and it was horrible, but you did it anyway.

She walks over to her with the glasses and champagne.

Alexis: You survived it.

Elena: Well it's because I had you with me.

Alexis: It will get easier, Love.

They both smile

Elena: You're extra cheery

Alexis: We're together for eternity, my love. We're gonna get married and one day, start a family.

Elena nods her head

Alexis: Would you like to do the honors, darling?

Elena: Okay.

Elena pops out the cork and it flies across the room. She screams and laughs. Alexis laughs with her. The champagne is overflowing.