Four

Soooo Jake ended up being mega sweet, not that I suspected otherwise but he was really, really nice. He took me to his favorite pizza spot, we went to the nickel arcade and he won me the cutest pink leopard plushie. It was legitimately good, clean fun. The kind of stuff that I liked to do if I wasn't holed up in my apartment tweaking.

Krist had never even taken me on a date. We met, fucked, he asked if I wanted to be his girl and I said "Sure, move on in by the way!" All over the course of a weekend. It was like a Sims relationship. So dumb.

Another thing I liked about Jake is that he is annoyingly upbeat and cheerful. I was always like that pre-Krist, he was always such a moody prick that it was hard to stay cheerful.

Anyway, at the end of my date with Jake, he invited me back to his place and I said yes. He lived in a big old house near downtown with a few chill roommates, it was kind of a party spot but, like, normal vibes not nasty flop house vibes. Everyone had jobs or went to school and then kicked back with beer and bud.

We had sex the first night, it wasn't anything to write home about if we are going to be honest but it was nice. Lots of kissing, he went down on me and then we did it missionary. I got the vibe that he probably hadn't been with a whole lot of girls whereas Krist knew his way around the clit like he owned one himself...because he was a man whore.

Ugh, I hated the way everything still reminded me of that douchebag and that I compared Jake to him constantly. The only that Krist even had on Jake was being hella hot and knowing how to get a girl off and that really was nothing special.

Anyways...

Jake and I had hit it off good! We fell into an unofficial relationship within a week although he kept hinting around that he wanted to be my boyfriend. I played it dumb because I didn't want to put labels on things and I also didn't want to have to tell him no.

He knew that I did OnlyFans and cam work for a living but wasn't bothered by it, though he did mention I should look into something part-time so I was getting out of the house at least. It wasn't a bad idea, to be honest.

He'd offered to be a reference for me when I applied at places since I'd never actually had a job that didn't involve me showing my lady bits.

I applied at this cute little bakery/coffee shop downtown, near his pad and got hired on the spot! I was pretty stoked about that.

Within a week of Bitch Ass letting himself out of my car, I had managed to find a whole (unofficial) boyfriend, get a job, and somehow not even feel tempted to use. It was almost like Bitch Ass was keeping me down. I can't say it was all him because I was getting high wayyyy before he came in the picture but we definitely bonded over the dope...and nasty ass sex.

Of course, I was still thinking about him when I wasn't with Jake...and sometimes when I was with him. I'd sent Krist a few texts that he hadn't responded to and the fact they showed as read kind of sent me spiraling.

So stupid little me was feeling petty and spiteful. The night prior, Jake and I drank a few White Claws over at his place and got frisky. I'd suggested recording us having sex and me sucking him off "for later personal use" and he agreed.

When I came home the next morning, I shot Krist a text that said "You know how you always asking to see my content..." and followed up with two videos of Jake and I. I'd made sure to have my hands visible in the blow job video because Krist had been the one to take me for my nails before we had that fight. I wanted him to see my nails and know it was new.

He replied to let me know I really was a whore and made some comment about Jake's dick looking so small he probably couldn't get no traction when I fucked him. So I got petty and told Krist unlike him, I don't need a monster cock to make me cum.