Fourteen

"We started messaging on Facebook after you guys broke up, I asked him what happened because you guys seemed fine when you picked me up and he said you were accusing him of being flirty with me. I told him I never got that vibe from him and if anything I said it felt like you were projecting your feelings about you messing with Deangelo onto us.

"Krist was like, 'I think so too', and he started saying that he was shocked I forgave you after all that especially since you talk all kinds of shit about me to him. He said you told him I wasn't a good mom and that you think that it's good I lost custody, all kinds of shit about me.

"So I got mad and told him that maybe I was tryna flirt with him and thought he was cute. He was like, 'Well, I thought the same about you' and that he wished I had talked to him before you had," Madison paused to snort her rail, handing me the half of a straw she was using.

I snorted my little pile of coke, tilting back my head so it could run down the back of my throat. I didn't say anything, I let her continue.

Madison pressed one of her nostrils closed, snorting back whatever was stuck in her nasal cavity and then coughing, "Ew," she told me, making a disgusted face as she swallowed.

"Anyway, so I brought up you saying he had a small dick and he said you weren't lying, I told him to prove it and sent him a picture, and he sent one back, a whole video actually."

"Him jacking off?" I asked, annoyed and embarrassed on his behalf.

She nodded, kind of laughing, which pissed me off.

"So then what?" I wanted to know.

"I told him to come over and he did that same night. And that's about it.".

"Well, no, like what happened when he got there?"

Madison winced, forgetting that she had done the same awkward interrogation of me when she found out about Deangelo.

"He showed up-"

"What was he wearing?" I asked, interrupting her.

"Lainey, does he ever wear anything other than white shirts and Dickies?"

I chuckled, "Not really. Those and sweats."

"So anyway, he came over. We sat in the living room and he was like 'You're so pretty' and we started kissing."

My stomach sank, Krist had said the exact same thing to me when we met. You're so pretty. And then we kissed. I hadn't told Madison that so I knew she was telling me the truth.

I regretted asking her for details, finding out that he apparently had a little routine he followed with females.

"Did he brush your hair behind your ear when he told you that you were pretty?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

Madison looked visibly startled, "How did you know?"

"Because everything you just said is exactly what he did the night we met. Apparently, he follows a whole damn script," I muttered, arms folded across my chest.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "No fucking way!" I nodded in agreement. "What a friggin'corny ass dude."

"Right?" I said, "So after that, then what?"

Madison looked up, thinking, "Then he started rubbing on me over my pants and asked where my room was. I took him to the room, we started kissing again, and he took my clothes off and went down on me."

"Did he tell you that you have a pretty pussy?" I interrupted.

Her mouth opened, "Oh my god, yes he did."