Eleven

Krist and I slept until late the following afternoon. He woke me up, kissing me on the nap of the neck, "Lainey, baby," he murmured.

My eyelids fluttered as I scooted back towards him, pressing my ass against his hard cock, pulling his arms tight around me.

"Did we have sex last night?" he asked me, "My fuckin' shit is sore."

"I gave you head and then you beat off in your sleep," I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," he told me with a chuckle his hand sliding between my legs.

"Yes! You woke me up shaking the bed because you were jacking your dick so hard."

He looked a little sad, "You should have gotten on top."

"You were sleeping, babe, that would have been creepy of me."

Krist laughed, "I like creepy."

"You also tried to fuck my leg crease," I told him with a grin.

"Bro, I think I remember doing that. I legit was dreaming that I was trying to fuck this...I guess couch? And I couldn't get it in."

I playfully smacked him, "So I'm a couch to you?"

"The couch was fuckin' sexy though, like you," he said, crawling on top of me and pushing the bottom of my jumper to the side.

The hot stench of morning drug breath hit me, "Babe, your breath smells like straight garbage," I told him, wrinkling my nose.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," he said, cheeks red.

I rolled over onto my belly, ass up in the air. He got behind me and guided himself into me slowly. I got up on my elbows, rocking myself back and forth so I was doing the work.

"Goddamn, you gonna make me cum already," he sighed, gripping my hips so I could slow down.

I eased my pace up, moving with long drawn-out movements so my cat worked him slower, taking the whole thing in and out. Krist made me stop again, his breath getting deep and ragged.

"Fuck, baby. I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

I gave him a dirty look over my shoulder and began backing up on him, his hips meeting my ass as hard as they could. My face was buried in the pillow to mute my cries as he thrust deep into me, letting out a soft grunt. That time he definitely shot a real load.

"Babe, you can't be going all crazy like you did last night," I told him as we cleaned up the sex mess.

"I acted crazy?" He asked.

Krist handed me a pair of sweats he'd left behind while we were broke up since it was too cold to wear what I'd had one.

"You didn't act crazy just just went way overboard with the mixing stuff," I told him, pulling the sweats on, "You could have died with all that shit."

"I didn't though," he countered, giving me his white tee shirt,

"Babe, you smoked weed, took 2C-i, GHB, coke, and ketamine," I told him, "and then you tried to drink lean!"

Krist started laughing, putting his shoes on, "Shit, no wonder I was jacking off in my sleep."

"Krist, that's not even funny, like you can't be mixing drugs like that. That's how people die."

"Chill,  babe," he told me,

We headed into the living room, Cami and Jeordie were lying together on the couch. "I was about to check on you and make sure you weren't dead," Jeordie chuckled, "You got all kinds of fucked up."