Ten

By midnight, I was rolling hard, like Tech N9ne I was chewing on some Big Red so I didn't grind my teeth...or gnaw my tongue and cheeks. Fernando rolled through with a few of his boys and a couple of fine-ass chicks. I am not even gonna kind of lie, I like girls a little bit on the regular but when I am rolling, I think I like them more than dudes.

Everybody knew Fernando, not just because he slang but because he was hella cool and the girls loved him because, honestly, he was fine as fuck. I would never in a million years tell Krist that though!

Fernando was slightly taller than Krist, maybe 6'1 with an athletic build and a big chest. He had a shaved head covered in tattoos, a thick but neat mustache strong nose with full lips and dimples that would give Mario Lopez a run for his money and hella tattoos.

He was dressed in black Ben Davis pants with an oversized brown FB County flannel, a gold Cuban chain, and black Locs. The way he was chewing gum, I could tell he was on one.

Being that Vancouver was mainly white, he got a lot of attention as it was and the upper-middle class girls friggin' loved him.

I offered him my last pill of ecstasy, and he offered Krist, Jeordie, and I a fat rail of coke at the booth.

One of Fernando's girls, a pretty Latina with a tiny waist and huge tits started dancing with Madison and I while Krist stared into space, hella zoned out. Somebody had given him a cap of G I guess and he was out of it. Later he ended up telling me that he knew he was too fucked up when his dick didn't even react to me dancing with Fernando's girl and Madi. Good.

After Jeordie wrapped up his set, we all went down to the basement to chill. Fernando and his crew came along as well. Krist was tripping hard, running his fingers up and down the suede material of the couch we were on, talking about how the walls were breathing.

Cami and Fat Boy's girl started making out, one of the girls who came with Fernando joined in. I had gotten on Krist's lap, grinding on his cock, trying to get him hard. He burst into a fit of laughter when he looked in my face, if he hadn't been tripping, I would have been hella offended.

"I like what you're doing but my shit ain't gonna get hard," he laughed, burying his face in my chest, his arms wrapped around my waist.

Jeordie offered Krist another cap of G, handing him his Sprite to wash it down because that shit tasted nasty.

The group of women had migrated to the couch with Fernando, kissing on him and each other. The girl I was dancing with earlier was on his lap, rolling her hips. I realized she was fucking him. Cami was giving head to one of his boys as another one started to hit her from the back, Jeordie watching with a dazed grin on his face.

Not gonna lie, I was horny as fuck and tempted to join but didn't want Krist to get mad or cause problems in our relationship. I also didn't want him to be tempted to fuck any of those other chicks.

Still, I needed to get off and wanted Krist in me. I started kissing on his neck, unzipping his pants, and stroking his shit. He wasn't lying, his dick was soft and shriveled up, "It's not gonna work," he told me, laughing as though it was the funniest shit ever, "Let me eat your pussy."

"Right here?" I asked, a smile playing on my lips.

"Yeah," he said, sliding off the couch to the floor. I know that shit felt like he was melting and it made me laugh.

He crawled between my parted thighs, pushing my jumper to the side and parting my lips, his mouth finding my swollen clit. I couldn't even hold back the moaning, it felt so fucking good. Krist had managed to suck while firmly working my button with his tongue.