˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Prologue

In the enchanting world where magic and destiny intertwined, lies the tale of Mizuki Murayama, an ordinary young woman whose life took an unexpected turn.

Mizuki, a seemingly innocent girl, had always carried a spark of mischief within her deep, hazel eyes. Blessed with an ethereal beauty that captivated hearts effortlessly, she possessed a charm that not only held her boyfriend's attention but also caught the gaze of many others. But beneath her angelic facade, there laid a fervent desire for adventure and forbidden love.

Her relationship with Taiyou, her devoted yet clueless boyfriend, had been perfect. Their love was like a beautifully crafted spell, casting its magic on all who witnessed it. Yet, the allure of danger and temptation beckoned to Mizuki's restless heart, whispering secrets and seductive promises in her ear.

Gojo Satoru, the strongest and most famous sorcerer in the land, possessed a reputation that often preceded him. With a captivating aura and an impeccably tailored smirk, he had every single girl at his feet. His enchanting sapphire eyes held a hint of mischief that mirrored Mizuki's, and when their paths intertwined, an irresistible force pulled them closer.

From the shadows, their clandestine affair began, hidden behind a veil of secrecy and deception. Mizuki succumbed to the forbidden allure of Gojo's whispered incantations, causing her heart to dance on the edge of recklessness. Every stolen moment ignited a flame of passion deep within her, burning to be set free.

As their worlds collided, Mizuki found herself torn between two desires - the unbreakable bond she shared with Taiyou, her devoted boyfriend, and the hidden world of enchantment that awaited her in Gojo's arms. The lines blurred, and the choices became harder to make as the consequences of her actions loomed closer.

In the midst of love and betrayal, Mizuki's journey became a thrilling dance across a treacherous battlefield of emotions. For her, love was no longer a straightforward path, but rather a cunning game where hearts were pawns and sorcery held the key to unlock hidden desires.

Enter the world of Sly Romance, where Mizuki's innocence is tested, and her loyalties are torn asunder. Uncover the secrets and unravel the captivating tale of a girl entangled in a web of deceit, longing, and a love that defies the laws of magic itself.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟖𝟗