˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 20

3 years later ³/¹⁰/²¹
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

People anxiously waited for the bride to walk down the aisle. But who was mostly was anxious was Gojo, his shoe tapped against the covered floor as he waited for the love of his life to walk on the aisle. His heart pounded against her chest as he bit his lower anxiously. A hand was placed on his back - which made him jump as he turn his gaze.

"Calm down, Gojo. She'll come, give her time." Megumi comforts with a small smile in his lips - then Yuji chimed in.

"Yeah! Maybe she just taking a few precautions, like calming herself down before she walking down that aisle!" Yuji smiled as he leans in Megumi shoulder.

A small sigh left Gojo's lips, his eyes glued to the opened door - waiting for Mizuki's figure to appear. Soon, Nobara spoke up, she wore a creamy color dress.

"Mizuki wouldn't dip you. She talks about you all the time, sometimes it got annoying but it fun talking about you. Right, Maki?"

"Yup. Once we had to tap her mouth shut for her to stop." The two girls laughed at the memory.

Gojo couldn't help but chuckled with the girls, the thought Mizuki talking about him almost every single time of her day made him feel happy inside. Soon, one of Mizuki long time friend - nobody knew about, spoke up.

"Me and her used to go to the casino, a lot. Men flirted with her but she showed no interest. But somehow, you Gojo Satoru, the man every girl dream of having, spiked her interest. So take that as a compliment." Mei Meo laughs as her creamy color dress flowed down her legs.

Soon the room gone quiet as heels clicked on the floor. Gojo's eyes went to the open door as his eyes landed on hers. Her arm was wrapped with her grandfather's while Ui Ui - Mei Mei little brother, threw flowers on the floor. Mizuki's eyes met with Gojo's, who froze with shock and love. He could feel his heart beat speed up as he thought how he is going to marry a lovely woman like her.

Mizuki went up the steps as her grandfather let's her go with a proud smile on his face, he then sat next to his wife as the watched the event happen. Mizuki had a bright smile on her lips as her white dress flows down her body, framing it perfectly. Her bouquet of flowers was in her hand as as plays with them, nervously.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony, which is commended of St. Paul to be an honorable estate, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined." The priest says.

Gojo's lips curved up into a smile as he stared at Mizuki, he couldn't believe he was finally marrying the woman of his dreams. It made his heart sputter and his mind to tell him it was all a dream, but it wasn't. He knew damn well it wasn't a dream, it was real.

"May we say a prayer?" The priest asked, waiting for permission for the couple to agree. Once they agreed, the priest lower his head, closed his eyes and began to pray.

"Heavenly Father, we gather in your presence today to celebrate the love and union of Murayama Mizuki and Gojo Satoru. We ask for your blessings upon their marriage and their life together. Grant them love, understanding, and patience as they navigate the journey of marriage. May their home be filled with peace, joy, and your divine presence. We pray for their commitment to grow stronger each day and that their love may be an example to others. In your name, we humbly ask for your blessings. Amen."

"Amen." The crowd says as their head raises.

The priest began to process with the wedding as the bride and groom waited patiently. The priest read a passage from the Bible, it said "Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." From
1 Corinthians 13:4-7. They also exchanged vows before Ui Ui gave them the rings, which concluded the wedding, soon the priest spoke.

"Murayama Mizuki, do you take Gojo Satoru to be your husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." Mizuki says with a bright smile on her lips, tears pricked her eyes as the priest asked Gojo the same thing.

"Gojo Satoru, do you take Murayama Mizuki to be your wife."

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Gojo immediately smashed his lips against Mizuki's as the crowd cheered and clapped. His hands went to her hips as her arms went around his neck. Soon, the kiss broke off as a charming smile appeared on Gojo's lips.

"I still can't believe we are married..."

"You better believe it or I'm going to bust your head open." Mizuki laughed at the scared expression that washed over his face. "I'm joking! Gosh, you're so dramatic." Her laugh didn't stop.

"Throw the bouquet!!" Some yells as girls began to rush towards the middle to catch the bouquet. Mizuki gave off a small smile before turning her back to the crowd. Her hands were tossed up in the air as the bouquet flew out her hand - making it's way over to the herd of girls and women.

"Get out my way! It's mine!" Nobara yells before jumping onto some girl's hands then her shoulder as Nobara caught the bouquet. Each girl yelled at Nobara as she stuck her tongue out. "You all will be single, bitches! Except for my friend Maki, you'll definitely get a boy with your looks." Maki laughs historically as she went by Nobara's side.

Mizuki held back a laugh - not wanting to be rude. While Gojo bursted out laughing. His hand went to her waist, pulling her close to his side.

"I'm going to miss those kids."

"We can make our own, you know~"

"Yeah, let's wait on that." Mizuki laughed. "I'm not ready to give up on being a teacher for Jujutsu High.." She confessed as she gazed up at her husband.

"Then we can take them there, and let Ijichi watch them, or Akira!" Gojo smiles as a nervous look appears on her face. Gojo notices before letting out a calm sigh. "But, if you want, we can wait. Anything for you, my love~"

"Thank you Satoru.. I love you."

"I love you more!~"

⊱ ─────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ───────── ⊰

People dance drunkenly as music played loudly in the background. Some people chatted as some made-out. The first and second years dance, all of them were sober cause they didn't want to replay their hangovers after Mizuki's birthday. She was now 30 while Gojo was 31, while the students were young adults. Mizuki watched from afar as a smile crept on her face.

She was glad she began a jujutsu sorcerer. She wouldn't have met her friends and the love of her life. She'll cherish it forever.

This'll be her life, and she'll love each minute of it.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

They grow up so fast (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
⊱ ─────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ───────── ⊰