˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 13

May 29, 5:01 pm
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Mizuki and the others came back from fight the curse spirits. Some had scratches and bruises. They all made their way to the common room as Yuji plopped down on the couch, Nobara slumping over in the bean bag, as Megumi laid his head on the kitchen table. Mizuki had her back of the couch's backboard as her head slumped down.

She completely forgot it was her birthday and was mainly focused on the curses that must be exorcised, until Nobara gasped and quickly got up.

"Mizuki, I'll go get you my gift!" The teenage girl rushes out the room and towards the dormitory - a small chuckle left Mizuki lips as the others soon followed.

She waited quietly in the common room, humming to herself as she fidgets with her slim, yet smooth fingers. Soon, faint taps were heard from the distance as a tall figure fades in her vision. A cheery smile appears on her lips to see it was the strong sorcerer, her strong sorcerer. He held a white paper bag as he approached the seated woman in front of him.

"Hello, love.." Gojo coaxed as his lips were placed against her cheek before handing the bag to her.

"Awe, Gojo.. You didn't have to." Mizuki says softly as her eyes met his covered ones. His fingers went to the top of his blindfold and pulled it down to see his sapphire eyes glow.

"But I did. Is there something wrong, my dear?" The tone of his soft, loving, sweet voice made Mizuki's heart flutter.

"No, not at all." The curly-hair woman smiles as her hands went to the bag and opens it - revealing a black, with white stars, rectangular box.

She takes it out as her examines the box, after gazing at it for a little her fingers cupped around the cover before pulling it off - revealing a beautiful necklace she'd never seen before. Her eyes widened as a gasp left her lips - all she could do is adore its beauty. She turned her attention to the man beside her - his sapphire eyes boring into her hazel ones.

"It's lovely, Satoru.. Thank you." Mizuki says, her tone calm and cheery. Gojo then takes the box - taking out the necklace and unclipping it.

"Lift up your hair, please." The sorcerer says - the woman slowly acceded. Her hands went to her hair - lifting it up, revealing her smooth skin.

Gojo placed the necklace against her chest, his hands then went to the back of her neck and clipped the chain back into its place. Mizuki fixed it a bit before taking out her phone - seeing how she looked in the locket. A satisfied expression flows over her face as her arms wrapped around Gojo - her face against his chest.

"Thank you, Satoru. It's very beautiful." Mizuki murmured - slowly releasing the embrace. Gojo's hand went to her cheek, his thump slowly stroking it.

"You're welcome, Mizuki." Gojo coaxed, slowly leaning in. Both of their lips brushed against one another, their eyes staring intensely at one another. As they were about to connect their lips, rapid footsteps were heard, which made the two pull away.

Nobara then came rushing into the room with two things in her hand. A wrapped miniature box, and a gift bag. She stared at the two before smirking. Mizuki totally forgot about tell her friend about her and Gojo. Heat immediately scorched her face as she looked away from the two.