˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 17

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Mizuki stomped on bushes and branches as her eyes scanned over the forest - looking for the lake Gojo told her to meet him. It probably been like 15 minutes or more, it was probably already six. Her mind raced as she tried to spot a tall man with white hair.

After what seemed like forever, Mizuki spotted a speck of white hair through the leaves of a tree as the sound of water splashing around filled her ears. She slowly crept up to the figure, getting closer to it within each step she took. As the figure fully came into her vision, she admired his back and what he wore.

His torso was covered by a white button down shirt, black pants and shoes as he wore the bracelet she had back a while ago. She never thought he wore it at all, unless it was covered from his uniform jacket.

"Love, you know I can see you even if my back is turn right?" The voice was soothing and teasing as his head turned towards her - his sapphire eyes boring into her hazel ones.

"Yeah, I know.." Mizuki says softly as her legs moved up to him - getting closer. A small smile formed on her lips as her head raised to look up at him. His lips curved into a smile but sticking out his hand.

"Shall we get going?"

"Yes, we shall." Mizuki took Gojo's hand as his hand engulfed hers. They began to walk throughout the forest of Jujutsu High until they reached the exit. Hand in hand.

Their shoes clapped against the concrete beneath them as they stroll down the side walk, before eyeing them as they held hands

Their shoes clapped against the concrete beneath them as they stroll down the side walk, before eyeing them as they held hands. Of course, they didn't care. They continued to walk down the path before one of them spoke up - breaking the comfortable silence.

"Soo.. Where are you taking me, sorcerer?" Mizuki says as her gaze flickered over to the white-haired man beside her for a second before returning her gaze forward.

"That's a surprise, darling." Gojo states as his eyes copied her movements - flicking over to her then back to looking forward. He wore his glasses, which made the locks that laid in his forehead sway with the wind.

A small pout forms on the curly-haired woman's face as she kept quiet, not wanting to ruin the moment. A small chuckle left the white-haired man's lips before talking.

"Don't pout, we're almost there anyways."

Mizuki replaced her pout with a toothy smile as she heard the news, her left hand shaking with excitement as she tried to kept in a squeal. She could feel her stomach bubble with excitement and nervousness as the two approached a gate with a sign above it. The sign read: Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.

"Gojo, you didn't!" Mizuki squeals as she stared at the sign - afraid it'll disappear if she looked away. Gojo lets out a small laugh.

"I did, come on." He ushered - dragging Mizuki through the gate ⁽ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵒˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ⁾