˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 19

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

There was a knock at the door. Gojo's eyes fluttered open as he groans - the sunlight coming from his window blinded him. He gets up as he grabs his boxers, and a pair of sweat pants. He puts them on before opening the door.

"Hey Gojo-Sensei!" Yuji shouts with a bright smile on his face. Gojo hummed as he rubs his eyes. The white-haired man heard shuffling behind him but didn't pay attention to it.

"Have you seen Mizuki? We knocked on her door and we got no answer, which kinda made Nobara uneasy and..." Yuji mumbled as his hand rubs the nape of his neck. "She broke down the door, and just to see she wasn't there."

Gojo stared in shock as a chuckle left his lips, he waited for Yuji to continue.

"And now she sent me and Megumi on a hunt for her." Yuji informed.

Gojo shrugged and said he had no idea where Mizuki was. Yuji was about to leave until he noticed something - curly hair. All of a sudden, Gojo's body tensed up as he felt arms wrap around his waist, his gaze shifted to a sleepy Mizuki. Heat rose to his face as he could hear the faint muffles of her voice.

"Why did you leave me alone.." Her face were pressed against his bare back - feeling the warmth of his skin on hers.

"Oh~ Sorry to disturb~" Yuji sang before dashing off - laughing historically.

Mizuki's eyes widened as her gaze shifted to where Yuji once stood. Heat rises to her cheeks as she curses at herself for letting someone see them like this. I'm so fucking stupid. Her forehead smacked against Gojo's back as he chuckled. He closes the door before looking over at her.

"It's not like we did not became official yesterday." He teased before giving a light peck on her lips.

"I know. But, I didn't want to let them know like that!" She hissed - her flustered face hidden in his back. "Plus, we have training today!" A groan left her lips.

Gojo began to walk to his closet - Mizuki's arms still wrapped around his waist. He grabbed his uniform, and a tracksuit for Mizuki - he tossed it over to her. She caught and stared at it.

"Remember when we used to fuck in both of our room different nights? So we both left clothing and other things in each others room." Mizuki hums in remembrance, she made her way to the bathroom to change.

"You know you can change out here! I wouldn't mind a little view~"

"And that's the reason why I won't change with you in the same room." Mizuki chuckles before closing the bathroom door as Gojo whines.

⊱ ─────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ───────── ⊰

Both of the jujutsu sorcerers made their way towards the field. Mizuki anxiously fiddled with her fingers, wondering what the students will think about her and Gojo. Knowing damn well Yuji already told them what happened. Gojo took notice and grabbed her hand - walking hand in hand.

"Stop worrying about it. If they judge us, I'll make them go up against a special-grade curse." The blindfolded man teased as Mizuki slapped his forearm.

"They'll get killed, darling." She scoffs as Gojo chuckles.

"That turned me on, lov-"

"Keep it in your pants." Mizuki demanded and Gojo, of course, complied. A cocky smile formed on his lips as they made their way to the field.

Their hands were still linked together as they entered the field. So far, nobody had saw them which made Mizuki's body relax a bit. Her gaze landed on the student at the bottom of the stairs - waiting for their teacher.

"So Yuji was telling the truth." A cold tone came from behind him - Mizuki froze as her head whipped around to see Megumi. His expression was plain and showed no emotion until a smile came from his lips.

"Better invite me to the wedding, Gojo" Mizuki's face heated up as the white-haired man laughed.

"Of course, Megumi! You'll be my best man." Both of them chuckled while Mizuki stood their flustered.

The out of nowhere, Gojo dragged her down the stairs and raised their hands that were linking together. Mizuki watched the expression of the students change before the girls squealed and the boys clapped.

Maki and Nobara rushed up to their friend - squealing this head off. Then, they pulled her into a tight embrace as Mizuki chuckles shyly.

"I thought Yuji was joking! But to be completely sure, do you really was this childish man?" Maki declared as she eyes Gojo up and down before looking back at Mizuki.

"Yep, I'm sure!" Mizuki says with a smile - her gaze flickered to Gojo for a second before turning her gaze back to Maki.

"Okay. But if he does anything to hurt you, I'll murder him." Nobara scowls - eyeing him also. Her gaze went back to Mizuki as a bright smile forms on her lips.

Mizuki chuckled as Gojo slumped in defeat as he got threatened by the girls - even though he knew he could easily beat them. Soon, the boys and Panda came up to Gojo and patted his back.

"Congratulations, Gojo. You got a good one." Yuji smiles as his arm wrapped around Gojo's shoulder. A laugh left the blindfolded man's lips. While the other also congratulated him.

"So when is the wedding~" Nobara sang - already planning the wedding in her head.

"I don't know, I gotta see how long this feeling lasts." Mizuki says - sending a wink towards Nobara and Maki, who immediately started laughing.

"Wha-"

"I'm joking! I swear, my love for you is more pure than anything." Mizuki chuckles as her gaze met Gojo's who seem to let out a sigh of relief.

"Good, cause if not. I'll make sure you'll keep those feelings, if you know what I mean by that." Gojo whispers as his lips gave a quick kiss to her temples. Mizuki's face heated up before coughing.

"Alright let's get to training!" She shouts.

Everyone went to the field - getting in stance with determination on all of their faces. A small smile appears on Mizuki's face as her head laid on Gojo's shoulder - watching her students fight or practice with their cursed energy.

This is the life, she wants to live in forever.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I really don't want to end this fanfic 😔
⊱ ─────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ───────── ⊰