˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 11

TW: Metion of self-harm
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

After the weekend has came to an end. Mizuki had to wait 2 more days until her birthday. May 29. The day she was brought into this world. Mizuki never thought she would make it to the age of 28 for many reasons.

When she was in kindergarten, everyone treated her like she was a wall. Saying she was stupid and a loner. Throwing things at her, sometimes even slapping her when the teachers weren't looking. Even the teachers treated her poorly. Either pulling her hair if she didn't understand the lesson they were learning or slapping her hands, face, legs with a ruler. Her life was hell in kindergarten.

But her middle school year, classmates, teachers, and her very first boyfriend. Were way worst.

Mizuki's middle school classmates will always chase after her when school ends - planning to beat the hell out of her, due to her not doing their assignments right or getting an F on a test that she gave the answers to. Her teachers will tell her to stay after class just to yell at her or worst. And her boyfriend, who sexually assaulted her. She even started to self-harm. Slitting her wrists and starving herself. She even thought of offing herself sometimes.

But she's glad she didn't.

Or else she wouldn't have met Nobara, Megumi, Yuji, Maki, Panda, Toge, Yuta, Nanami, Ijichi.

And Gojo...

⊱ ─────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ───────── ⊰

Faint snores filled the silent room as the warmth of Mizuki's blanket kept her warm. She was sound asleep, not even aware of the creaking door that was slowly opening.

"1... 2... 3!" A voice was heard faintly from the distance - still not awaking Mizuki.

"Happy early birthday!!" Yuji and Nobara yells - making Mizuki's eyes darted opened while her body jolts up while her head turned to look all over the room - just to spot the smiling, cackling teens.

"What the hell is your problem!" The curly-haired girl screamed, her tired eyes glaring at the two laughing.

"What! It's your early birthday! We need to celebrate!" Yuji exclaimed as Nobara chimes in.

"Yeah! Soo.... We are going to the beach!!" The short-haired girl chirped.

"Ugh.. It's too early..." Mizuki groaned. Pulling the cover over her body - blocking the light that shine through her window.

"Bitch! Get your ass up, we are going to the beach whether you like it or not!" Yuji huffs - stomping over to the woman's bed and yanking off the fabric.

"Call me a bitch again and I swear, I'll kill you."

⊱ ─────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ───────── ⊰

"Woooo! Cannonball!!" Yuji screams, jumping off a rock and laying into the lovely, blue ocean.

The sound of water splashing filled the atmosphere. The sun shining against Mizuki's light tanned skin, as some scars and birthmarks glistened from the light. The wind blew against her curly hair moved like waves.