Introduction

Hello!
This is my first ever story I've written, so I do have plans on finishing it.

Backstory!

Scar has just moved from the far away area called, magical mountain, to a new school, he is 18, tall, strong and to most of the population, good looking.
Scar has mid length, dark brown hair with deep green eyes, he has a few noticeable scars upon his face that he isn't too fond of.

Grian, goes to the same high school that Scar is just moving to, he's known more so among the crowd of regulars, the people who blend into school, don't cause drama, don't get involved in fights.
He is 17, average height for males, has dirty blond hair, wears his regular red sweater and black trousers
Only one problem about the regulars..
They all hate the 'favoured' people of the school, which is just what Scar turns out to be...
Will the two meet and become great friends, roommates, even.. well, I won't spoil the story.. or will they cross paths, become enemies and have a burning hatred for one another...

(I should mention, I don't ship the creators in real life. This is just about their Minecraft characters. Please do not send hate nor anything negativity about this story, it's my first one, and don't be upset if I don't upload in time, I'm human. I have a life outside of wattpad. Be grateful you even GET the story, anyways. Enjoy :) )