The bitter sweet goodbye from yours truly.

Hi everyone.

I'm surprised this day has come so quickly and out of the blue.

I know it's cheesy to do a big thank you and such but words can't describe how grateful I am for such a positive and welcoming community and for how much you've all done for me.

Fallin' For Ya didn't go exactly as I planned and as I hoped for but I hope I could at least add to the list of wonderful Scarian stories you all enjoy so much.

I have a discord server full of friends and updates for different stories and such on my conversations in my bio so go check that out, we all chat and are a lovely little community which I adore with my whole heart.

I originally based this story off of the song "Falling for ya" by Grace Phipps. It's actually from a childhood movie of mine, Teen beach, where the main characters and their love interest disrupt a movie of two rivals falling in love with each other but constantly being separated by the both the gangs disapproval. I highly recommend watching it, definitely made a big impact on my life and how I look at things now.

I'll be writing up another Scarian story soon so stay tuned in for that!

For now, this is goodbye, but, if you read my next story that's coming soon, then it'll be see you later!

Thank you so much for this story and for my characters, we are forever and ever grateful.

If you wanna leave comments <3 ————->