2 | Be Mine

"Come let's have dinner first" he whispered, caressing his lower lip with his thumb. Nodding her head she sits in one of the dining chairs. Dragging her chair near him where her cheeks tinted out of shyness "Shall we?" he whispered, signalling towards the food.

They both started eating in silence. But the tension between them could be easily seen through. As they steal glances at each other "For the first time in my life I wanted to shove my food. Despite its good taste and smell." he said frustrated by shoving more food in his mouth making her bite her lower lip.

"Don't make my situation more complicated Vasistha..." he complained. "Will you stop biting that lip or I'll do it here on the dining table," he exclaimed, making her stop biting her lip and blush hard. Within a few moments, they both completed their dinner.

When she was about to take his plate too with her "Hey... What are you doing? I'm not disabled... I can keep the plate in the kitchen." he said, taking his plate from her hand and making her smile a little.

Though Vasistha asked for it, her knees were trembling. So many unknown emotions crept into her making her tickle all over the body. Her body felt heated up making her sweaty. She doesn't know how it will start but firmly wants to have it with Roshan.

As she couldn't take up this sexual tension anymore she went into the nearest bedroom. Meanwhile, nothing less is happening with Roshan. He had sex before but not lovemaking. He did know how and what sex was but didn't know how to make love that too with Vasistha, the only person whom he loved.

The thought itself brought goosebumps all over his body. His palms were filled with his sweat. Blowing out the air to control his nervousness and at that moment his phone rang making him take a deep breath to control his racing heartbeat.

Once he was done with the phone call he entered the bedroom and found Vasistha gazing at stars standing on the balcony. Reaching her clearing his throat by making her smile, he stands along with her by wrapping his right arm around her shoulder where she placed her head on his chest.

A few moments into silence "This is what I always wanted to have in my life. You, I and a peaceful life." he said, kissing her head. Hugging his waist tight "Have you never, not even once felt anger over me?" she questioned looking at him. "Umhmm..." he hummed looking at her.

With that, he took her hands into his while she was in a daze with unknown emotions creeping into her heart making her eyes moist. "Vasistha..." he called her to gain her attention, making her look at him. She could see his expression change into something different. He was somewhat tense yet was looking at her lovingly. He started caressing her palms with his thumbs to reduce his nervousness.

"You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine. Will you let me be the reason for your smile?" he proposed while looking straight into her eyes.

By then, she realised he was proposing to her. She started to feel tense. Her body began to sweat due to unknown fear. Could she ever get a married life? Could she lead a happy life without the showdown from her past? So many thoughts were wandering in her brain.

Happy tears pooled in her eyes. He started to ease her mood by caressing her waist. "I would love for you to grow old with me! The best is yet to come, and it begins from the moment you say yes. Only you. You're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words, and in everything I do, your sight is the only sight that will ever bring me peace."

Though she initiated all of this today he turned the tables by proposing to her. The choice of Roshan's words was making Vasistha's heart flutter. She's feeling pleased by him and she wants to forget her dark past at least tonight for Roshan.