15 | He's Back

Hearing her shouts, Myra and her friends panicked and ran toward Vasistha. "Bhabhi what happened? Why are you crying and sweating?" She panicked, seeing Vasistha's condition. Myra immediately hugged Vasistha as her body was trembling.

The moment she sensed Myra's touch her body calmed down a little. As she calmed herself, she turned back to see whether he was still there or not. Finding no one except Myra and her friends she took a deep breath "I... need... I want to go... Roshan..." No one understood why she was behaving like this all of a sudden.

"Come, Bhabhi. Let's go home." Myra made her walk out of her college campus. As Ishwar found Vasistha in a pathetic condition along with Myra who was crying he ran towards them. "What happened to Bhabhi, Myra?" he questioned out of shock. Reaching to him, "Please... take me to Roshan... Roshan... Roshan is in danger..." Vasistha started to cry hysterically, making Ishwar gasp while Myra was crying helplessly.

Seeing Vasistha's condition Ishwar lifted her in bridal style towards their car followed by Myra. All the while she's only mumbling "Roshan... is in... danger..."

Making her sit in the car Ishwar ignited the car engine and in no time he started to drive the car "Ishwar, Drive faster." Vasistha shouted while her body was trembling and sweating, even though the car's AC was on. Ishwar got some idea of what she might be going through. 'Maybe it's the past trauma kicked in' he sighed. "Bhai I don't know what happened... she's perfect till then." Myra cried. "It's ok... she'll be fine. Don't cry, Myra." Ishwar tried to console her.

As soon as they arrived home and the car halted in the garage, Vasistha was trying to open the door. Due to her trembling body, frustration and fear, she couldn't open the car door.

"Oh God, Ishwar, open this fucking door," she shouted while pulling her hair out of frustration making Ishwar and Myra gasp at her weird behaviour. He was shocked as Vasistha isn't the one who speaks bad words to anyone. At least he hasn't heard her say any bad words till today in any situation.

Ishwar hopped down from the car and opened the door for her. The next moment Vasistha jumped out of the car. It was raining and she started running into Agarwal's mansion. Her legs were slipping due to the rainwater.

All the while Myra was escorting Vasistha. She couldn't match Vasistha's pace. While running, the edge of her saree's pallu got stuck with a branch of a plant. Vasistha stopped running. "Please leave me, I don't want to be with you. Leave me... Leave me...." She was shouting out of fear as trembled more.

Even after her pleadings, that person didn't leave her pallu. She thought it was a human being. She tugged at her saree's pallu. Due to the force on her pallu, it got torn and now her upper body was visible. She didn't care about her condition. She only wanted to protect ROSHAN from that evil person who was chasing her to her home and tore her saree's pallu.

While running into the home, she fell in the mud because of the rain. Her leg twisted. Shrieking in pain, she raised herself and again started to run, limping. All the Ishwar and Myra couldn't do anything as Vasistha is not in a state of mind to understand anything.

She entered the house in a helpless state. Her full body was adorned with mud. Her saree was torn, revealing her cleavage. Her right leg was twisted making her moan in pain. She saw Roshan laughing with Ajith sitting on the couch. A smile crept on her face seeing him safe "Roshan!" She shouted and started running towards him with her limping leg.

"Vasistha..." He gasped seeing her condition and ran towards her immediately. Meanwhile, Myra and Ishwar entered the house.

As Myra was crying profoundly "Ishwar what happened to Vasistha? And why is Myra crying like this?" Vimala and Rishab gasped out of shock.

Before Ishwar could say something they all heard "Are you safe?" Vasistha asked Roshan while smiling through her tears and started to caress his body. She hugged him and sobbed.

Roshan didn't understand what was happening. Hugging her tight "Vasistha..." he called and before he could continue, she started to kiss his face while crying.

"What happened, Vasistha?" he asked, wiping her teary face. Looking at her condition everyone had tears in their eyes. "He... he... is back..." she mumbled, making Roshan gasp and look at Ishwar and Ajith with shock. Before anyone could react, Vasistha passed out in Roshan's arms.

"Vasistha..." His Mom shouted. "Roshan, take her to your room," Vimala said while crying. Roshan picked Vasistha in bridal style and took her to their room and laid her on the bed. He could only guess what could have happened to her. Seeing her condition, his eyes watered. He discarded her dress, cleaned her body with a wet towel and changed her into a night suit.

"Ajith, call the doctor," Rishab asked Ajith, in a hoarse voice controlling his tears. "Myra, what happened?" Vimala asked, holding her shoulders.

"I don't know. Bhabhi was all jolly and enjoying the event. But after some time, I heard her shouting. She started crying and was eager to see Bhai. Then we both returned home. In the car, she behaved weirdly. She was too frightened in the entire journey, she was just taking Bhai's name. I don't know what happened," she said in one go while crying.

Roshan glanced at her face. Though she had passed out, her expressions were still of a scary past she had gone through. Her body was trembling. He kissed her forehead when he heard a knock on the door. He wiped his fresh tears. It was Ajith. "Bhai, the doctor has arrived," Ajith said.

Roshan nodded his head and moved aside from the doorway so that the doctor could enter.

The doctor checked her. "Mr. Roshan, she had a panic attack. She has either seen or hallucinated something she shouldn't have. Coming to her leg, it's just a sprain and will heal by tomorrow. She is okay this time around. But in the future, you have to be very careful. She should not get such panic attacks," the doctor said before giving the medical prescription.

**************

"You have failed in separating them, though you know Roshan more than Vasistha," a guy said out of frustration.

"I tried my level best to create differences between them by sending those nude photos of Vasistha as we discussed when you were still in jail. I made sure that the postman gave the parcel to Roshan's P.A. at his office. I'm sure that he has seen those pics because I made a print on the parcel stating 'Personal... A small gift to Roshan'. But I don't know how he can behave normally with her after seeing those pics." A girl in her mid-20s said while gritting her teeth.

"You are just a waste. You promised me that you would help me in separating my Vasistha from that bastard," he shouted.

"Don't you dare to raise your voice on me? I know I promised and I don't forget my promises. Also, don't forget one thing. It was me who made you come out of jail lawfully. If not, you would have been sulking there behind the bars. I can make you sulk behind those bars again. If you want to curse, curse Roshan, not me," she shouted at him.

Wiping his face "Ok, I'm sorry." he whispered. A few moments passed and "Now, we have to plan something more powerful," she suggested while he raked his fingers through his hair out of frustration as he couldn't get his Vasistha back.

"But what? Roshan didn't do anything even after seeing those pics. Now what will we do?" he questioned him.

"I have an idea" he sighed. With that, he whispered something in her ears. "Hope you understand, and I'm sure this plan will work for sure," he said with an evil smirk. "Ok, done," she said before leaving.

"You wait and see what I'll do to you, Roshan. You have to die for what you have done to me" he mumbled, gritting his teeth out of anger. "Coming to you Vasistha, instead of being by my side, you are getting fucked by that bastard?" He sounded sad. "I'm like a snake, I'll not forget who harmed me" he talked to himself with an evil smirk while tearing a photo where Vasistha and Roshan were standing and hugging each other.

To be continued...