Metamorphosis 1.5

Quirk Name: Androforge

Description: The Androforge quirk endows its user with extraordinary strength, heightened agility, and an accelerated healing factor, including the remarkable ability to regenerate limbs. The unique aspect of this quirk lies in the surplus of Androstenedione, a key steroid hormone, within the user's body.

Primary Abilities:

Super Strength: The user gains immense physical strength, allowing them to effortlessly lift heavy objects, break through barriers, and deliver powerful blows in combat situations.

Enhanced Agility: The heightened levels of Androstenedione contribute to increased agility and reflexes, making the user exceptionally nimble and capable of swift movements.

Accelerated Healing: The quirk accelerates the natural healing process of the user's body. Wounds, bruises, and injuries heal at an exceptionally rapid rate, allowing the user to recover from damage much faster than an average person.

Limitations:

Energy Consumption: The excessive use of super strength and rapid healing consumes a significant amount of the user's energy. Prolonged use may lead to exhaustion and fatigue.

Vulnerability to Power Negation: Quirk-nullifying effects or devices can temporarily suppress the Androforge abilities, rendering the user temporarily powerless.

NOTE: This quirk bio is incomplete due to the nature of the story, and more may be revealed as the story continues