CaretBio - Repulp tape

What is water-dissociable repulp tape?Water dissociation means complete dissociation from neutral water

What is water-dissociable repulp tape?Water dissociation means complete dissociation from neutral water.Refulp tape means 'the adhesive separates' from the water is 100% recyclable because there are no obstacles in the process of dissolving the adhesive in water and regenerating it into pulp.

There are two types of repulp tape: 60gsm suitable for small box packaging and 80gsm suitable for medium and large box packaging, and pro-forest FSC certified raw materials were used. The surface was treated with a water-soluble PVA primer, and the water-based acrylic adhesive was used to meet EL103, the standard for environmental labeling.

The biggest advantage of this product is water dissociation and the resulting 100% recyclability. The tape adhesive dissolves in water in a box where the refill tape is attached, leaving only paper. What sets it apart from hot melt paper tapes or natural rubber paper tapes that look similar on the outside. You can easily see it by immersing the refill tape in water and tearing it. In the water dissociation experiment conducted by Carlet Store, only the refill tape melted the adhesive and tore it like paper without stickiness, and the hot melt tape and natural rubber tape remained sticky and did not tear well.

-

Company Name : CARETBIO

Name : Yu, Hyeon Jeong

Email:

Address: 2F 235, Baekbeom-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

Phone : 010-3285-8713

Website: https://global.caretstore.co.kr