Marketon - KIOSK 12 for POS

A manufacturing company specializing in car seats and hologram products for cars are also conducting demonstrations

A manufacturing company specializing in car seats and hologram products for cars are also conducting demonstrations. In addition, we applied for about 10 domestic and foreign patents in the hologram field and obtained KCC, CE, and FCC certifications.

CEO Chang-Jun Yang said, "The smart elevator market is a promising field with expected growth and is expected to reach 52 trillion won by 2027. We are continuing preparations to enter overseas markets beyond the domestic market based on 3D hologram technology."

Applying holograms to various fields such as metaverse

Marketon's core technology is the elevator hologram button, but it is also continuously trying to utilize 3D holograms in various fields.

A representative example is the technology that replaces VR with holograms. Last year, its potential was recognized as it was selected as one of the final three teams in the 'AR/VR Innovation Contest' held jointly by Seoul National University and Meta.

At this event, Marketone proposed a 'Holo-Metaverse Solution' that allows video conferencing without a touch screen and collaboration from a distance through four hologram machines using 360-degree hologram technology instead of VR devices.

Through this, the ability to access the Metaverse service without a goggles-type VR device was highly evaluated.

It received attention for its innovative technology that broke the stereotype that to experience the metaverse, you must have an AR/VR device in the form of goggles that cover your head. In addition, Marketon is expanding the field of 3D hologram use with hologram door locks and hologram kiosks.

Marketone, which was selected as an unmanned store designation project by the Ministry of Science and ICT, is participating in the 'Development and diffusion project of hologram untact kiosk for small business owners and self-employed people.' Through this, we are in the process of developing a screen-less, glasses-free hologram and an untact hologram kiosk capable of providing various two-way (interactive) services.

-

Company Name : Marketone Co., Ltd.

Name: Changjun Yang

Email: info@marketons.net

Address: #10, 7th floor, 578 Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06153 (Samseong-dong, Taejeong Building)

KoreaPhone : 02-6949-0514

Website: https://www.marketons.net/