CaretBio - Earth Paper Safety Bag

Thinking of the earth

Earth Paper Safety Bag

POINT 1 - Convenient use of double-sided tape

There's a double-sided tape on the wings of the envelope entranceIt's convenient to open it right away and stick it on.

Carlet Bio's Eco Wing Box is recyclable without the need to separate the box and tape because it combines the patented technology of its partner EcoLife Packaging, so it does not generate plastic waste. It is an eco-friendly packaging material specialized for the global movement to reduce waste.

World Environment Day was established on June 5 every year at the 'UN Human Environment Conference' held in Stockholm, Sweden in June 1972, with the international community pledging joint efforts to preserve the global environment.

Kwon Young-sam, CEO of Carlet Bio, said, "On the occasion of World Environment Day, we will contribute to the creation of a sustainable future and actively take the lead in promoting eco-friendly consumption. We are carrying out various eco-friendly campaigns by donating to international environmental organizations when using eco-wing boxes for eco-friendly packaging materials."

-

-

Company Name : CARETBIO

Name : Yu, Hyeon Jeong

Address: 2F 235, Baekbeom-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

Phone : 010-3285-8713

Website: https://global.caretstore.co.kr