DUNICOF - Brand

An analog pedal developer, an ex-IBM system engineering consultant, an ex-Samsung chief IT designer and an ex-Apple engineer became the LiberaToe team, experts from Europe, North America, and Asia who agreed to create innovative effects that do no...

An analog pedal developer, an ex-IBM system engineering consultant, an ex-Samsung chief IT designer and an ex-Apple engineer became the LiberaToe team, experts from Europe, North America, and Asia who agreed to create innovative effects that do not exist elsewhere in the industry.

After an initial development, the prototype was exhibited at the 2017 & 2019 NAMM Show where fanatic feedback was received from many players. The possibility of success by combining new technologies with analog effects was confirmed.

Through five years of research and development, we launched dual channel effects pedals and integrated platforms.LiberaToe solves the problem of heavy, complicated, and inconvenient pedalboards while keeping uncompromising analog sound.

-

Company Name : DUNICOF
Name: Lee Seung Jae
Email: james.lee@dunicof.com
Address: 288, Digital-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Phone : 010-8281-7456
Website: www.liberatoe.com