Supergate - Our vision

Our vision

Our vision

● We focus on the business of new high-performance processors, IPs, and software technologies.

Our primary objective is to ensure stable management and a consistent revenue stream, which is why expanding into international markets is an integral part of our growth strategy. To succeed in this endeavor, we must commit to innovating our software, foundational IP, and processor technology, as these elements form the core of our competitive edge.

● Our technology creates growth momentum with chips and software applied to edge devices.

The core technologies of high performance computing are parallel processing chips and software technology. It is predicted that AI will permeate everyday life in the near future. We aim to create growth momentum with products that apply our chip and software technology to edge devices. We focus on competitive technologies to survive in the technology ecosystem of the future.

● We are capable of delivering high-performance supercomputing chips, systems, and software.

Our vision extends beyond being a leader in Korea's supercomputing. We aim to become a global pioneer, committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible and striving to achieve new milestones that will elevate our standing and significantly contribute to the advancement of computing technology worldwide.

-

Company Name : supergate

Email: info@supergate.cc

Address: EK Tower 11F, Teheran-ro 407, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 06162

KoreaPhone : +82 70 7777 2072

Website: www.supergate.cc