Quanta Materials Product

Quanta Materials Co., Ltd.

is a nano material company that manufactures

-Gallium oxide powder

-Tin oxide powder

-Indium oxide powder

Our oxide nano powders are produced with high temperature evaporator and is a wide specific surface area and has excellent dispersion of lowagglutination(agglomeration). Nanopowder with low size variation, high crystalline and high purity.

The quality of the raw material powder can directly affect the quality of used the target when the oxide target is manufactured by sintered. Our oxide nanopowder is an optimized material for the production of a high-quality oxide sputtering target, especially during bulk (sintered).

These product lines made by physical vapor phase, it helps to ensure the construction homogeneity of oxide target that sintered with high dispersibility and high crystalline can help to achieve reliable sintered density without any non-reactive substances in the wet method.

Also, the oxide powder are highly reactive and responsive to high crystalline allowing it to be applied to sensors, catalyst and other functional materials. We can provide the high technology users can utilize the properties of this powder to provide the homogeneity of optical functional components, such as oxide semiconductors and optical sensors.

Company Name : quantamaterials

Name : KIM SUGYEONG

Phone :82+053-853-6987

Email : sales@quantamaterials.com

Websit : http://www.quantamaterials.com/

Address : Gyeongdong-ro, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Republic of Korea